• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Click off buffs (1 Viewer)

SuicideKing

RedCents
181¢
Is there a way to click off a buff with EQBC? I am wanting to click off my group invis on everyone without having to tab through them individually. I have been looking through everything I can find but no luck.

BTW EQBC is amazing

yeah, was what i thought, but was hoping for some easy makemenotfloat command, that would drop all those different kinds of levitate, i dont mind levitate for traveling at times, eventhough i dont like it, but for combat its absolutely annoys me.

yeah, was what i thought, but was hoping for some easy makemenotfloat command, that would drop all those different kinds of levitate, i dont mind levitate for traveling at times, eventhough i dont like it, but for combat its absolutely annoys me.

This is a pretty inefficient way of doing what you wanted, but if you make a social button with the below, it should work for you. I actually have this is a chat command, so if I "/bc no lev" it does everything for me. I've pruned out the part from my macro so it'll work as a social though.

Rich (BB code):
/bc /if (${Me.Buff[Flight of Eagles].ID}) /nomodkey /notify BuffWindow Buff${Math.Calc[${Me.Buff[Flight of Eagles].ID}-1].Int} leftmouseup
/bc /if (${Me.Buff[Spirit of Eagle].ID}) /nomodkey /notify BuffWindow Buff${Math.Calc[${Me.Buff[Spirit of Eagle].ID}-1].Int} leftmouseup
/bc /if (${Me.Buff[Levitation].ID}) /nomodkey /notify BuffWindow Buff${Math.Calc[${Me.Buff[Levitation].ID}-1].Int} leftmouseup
/bc /if (${Me.Buff[Dead Man Floating].ID}) /nomodkey /notify BuffWindow Buff${Math.Calc[${Me.Buff[Dead Man Floating].ID}-1].Int} leftmouseup
/bc /if (${Me.Buff[Agilmente's Aria of Eagles].ID}) /no modkey /notify BuffWindow Buff${Math.Calc[${Me.Buff[Agilmente's Aria of Eagles].ID}-1].Int} leftmouseup

Like I said, not very elegant, but it's embedded in my macro and gets the job done. Hopefully it's useful for you.

i was thinking of making a social that detects any levitation buff if the descriptin cast on you equals your feet leave hte ground, or some such, but then there is some levitation spells that dont do that hmm i suppose i could make an or etc. will have to think more about it.

Here is some helpful info from the Changes.txt file:

Rich (BB code):
12 feb 2016
- Fixed SpellReady so it's 100% reliable now.
- Other stuff
- Updated for TEST
- BELOW THIS LINE ARE TEST RELATED CHANGES, BUT LIVE BUILDERS SHOULD READ IT AS WELL (cause it is comming your way)
-
- Added CalcIndex to ${Spell} (on TEST)
- Added NumEffects to ${Spell} (on TEST)
-  Both of them SHOULD be used in macros that enumurate Base, Base2, Calc,Attrib and Max
-  Example: lets say your macro does this:
-		/for i 1 to 12
-			/echo Base ${i} is : ${Spell[Augmentation].Base[${i}]}
-		/next i
-	FROM NOW ON: IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS: (or you will get errors running it)
-		/varcalc count ${Spell[Augmentation].NumEffects} + 1
-		/for i 1 to ${count}
-			/echo Base ${i} is : ${Spell[Augmentation].Base[${i}]}
-		/next i
-							
-

Here is a few links to a few spells. Look for the attrib value of 57:

Levitation

Dead Man Floating

Spirit of Eagle

hmm been thking in trhrough, and looking things up

attrib3 seems to be the slot levitate spells use for having levitate, atleast the ones i know the names for.

so to turn of levitate i would have to count up all buffs, with me.buffcount, do a for 1 to buffcount, if spell attrib3 =57 then spellremove.

dont think i can do thta in a social. oh well learn something new once ine a while.

Question - Click off buffs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back