• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

PLing aa's (1 Viewer)

numbnut

RedCents
not sure where to put this so ill put it here i have a 51 necro account 63 ranger account and 58 shm account on zek sever if i group the necro with the rng the necro get xp i keep the shm out of group for heals and buffs. where is the best place i can take my necro to get very fast aa.s i had him in HOWLING STONES xp was good but i could kill them fast enough befor respawn and rng sucked up a little bit of the xp to since thay were LB to him i tryed Velketor's Labyrinth.. the hole but not get realy any ggod xp so can any one please tell me where to go for the best xp where the ranger wont suck any up and i can kill stuff fast ? :confused:

currently my mage is 49 almost 50 and bard kitin in nadox its ok but kinda slow

but my best suggestion is GE take necro, ranger, and shaman group them all together and go to a hallway out of the way of trains should be green or lb to ranger and maybe bleu to shaman and xp stops at 65 there just my opinion and just a note DO NOT AFK in GE on my server peeps petition like crazy if your in crowded zone form more then a day i.e bot them all but its up to how comfortable you are

just curious but if your afk grinding ... then really would it matter if the ranger took a little xp off lt B mobs? The higher he gets the easier the Grind would be IMO of course.

When I pl toons, dulak was until 52ish, then I would go to PoJ basement (less trains) and grind there with lvl 65 toons.

If your not AFK grinding ... what about LDONs?

again this is if your willing to let the ranger get some exp.

8-)

PLing aa's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back