• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Subscription question (1 Viewer)

Pyrochaser

RedCents
546¢
This is just a general subscription question not specific to KA other then the subbing to have access to it. So earlier this month I used my redcents to get a month of KA access, and a week or so later I won the contest THD posted about finding the dev toon. I went to check my bank statements today and noticed I was charged the monthly amount on the 23rd of this month, even with the 3 months free through redcents and contest. I logged into redguides to confirm and saw I was charged.

I am in no way irate or upset, just curious on the next steps I should do to use the free months that I have. Should I cancel the auto renew option and let the months apply, then once completed auto renew/sub again? I have attached the screen shots below. Thanks Maskoi,THD, and Redbot for a great script! Thanks to eqmule for keeping MQ2 alive!

Work log level 2 sub.jpg

Work Log Contest.jpg

PayPal.jpg

Unfortunately we can't tell paypal to stop charging you certain months :\

That means if you earn free months from RedGuides, you'll still be charged by paypal unless you cancel your sub. In your case we added the months to the end of your sub, so if you cancel now you'll still get to use all of your free time.

Last edited:
Thanks Redbot, I did as you recommended thanks a bunch for the quick and prompt reply :)

Unfortunately we can't tell paypal to stop charging you certain months :\

That means if you earn free months from RedGuides, you'll still be charged by paypal unless you cancel your sub. In your case we added the months to the end of your sub, so if you cancel now you'll still get to use all of your free time.

Problem - Subscription question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back