• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Lowering file size (1 Viewer)

AshLyNN

RedCents
67¢
I made a pretty neat signature that is 500X100 but the actual size is little large

Signature Here

any ideas to lower actual file size or isthe way to up the file size to be used on here?

I really would like to use this one I made

Gues i figured it out without realizeing it, never mind lol I love it!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Gues i figured it out without realizeing it, never mind lol I love it!!!

looks better on red-dark setting

Can you post your sig again? Our name-change system was buggy and I just fixed it, however your account had to be reset and I didn't back that up :(

Let me know if you're missing any stuff from the redcent store - don't recall if you had any username flair.

Can you post your sig again? Our name-change system was buggy and I just fixed it, however your account had to be reset and I didn't back that up :(

Let me know if you're missing any stuff from the redcent store - don't recall if you had any username flair.

well guess i shoulda read the post first lol... I did fix sig back , and yes i did have the name change, the name color change and the ability to change my avatar when i wanted, but i just repurchased the color change thing on name.. but thanks for straightening out this stuff

Question - Lowering file size

Users who are viewing this thread

Back