• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Mobile Devices (1 Viewer)

RedCents
368¢
Redbot,

Since I am not at home and I have been checking the forum via my Blackberry I had a few questions/comments.

Is there a way that if you are on your mobile device that you can still "Thank" a thread?

Is there a way to have a second signature selection in your profile when you are mobile?

How can you check your Redcents from the mobile site?

Thanks for your assistance.

Edit -
I bring some of these questions up as I know my Level 2 will expire while I'm out in the field, and just wondering about some of the functions available from a mobile device.

hrm, on your browser would it help if I turned off the mobile style? Then you'd just get the desktop style. Let me know what you prefer!

(this is redbot btw, testing crap out.)

edit:

Also, just to make sure, you have "thanks" left for the day, right? You can max out pretty easily. If you have thanks left, then while you're in tapatalk and you highlight a single post - a little "thumbs up" should appear up top. But it won't appear if you've maxed out your daily thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had burned up all my Thanks before I installed Tapatalk. I will check later today or tomorrow (I don't know what the cool down time is for your Thanks refresh :) , sorry had to use an EQ analogy) when I have the ability to thank again.

I think the mobile site is fine, I would hate to see how my phone might render the site if just the desktop version was available.

I use my Playbook to view the desktop version, but can't always pull that out.

If you want to try some tweaking or test for mobile devices, I will be out here in the field for about another week.

Request - Mobile Devices

Users who are viewing this thread

Back