• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Article: KissAssist 7.6.7 Released (1 Viewer)

Re: Article: KissAssist 7.3 Released

You prolly dont use the redguides patcher and/or do not copy the macro folder. Look for KA7.4 thread and download latest from there.

How do I get the 7.3 version? I have updated as each EQ client patch went out and I still have 7.1.

In the redguides updater, make sure you click "overwrite macros"

attachment.php

Then click "update" and you should be good to go.

Last edited:

You prolly dont use the redguides patcher and/or do not copy the macro folder. Look for KA7.4 thread and download latest from there.

I do use the redguides patcher, and I do have it checked to Overwrite macros. I get updates, because it works after each EQ client patch. But it has not updated the actual version of the macro file.

In the redguides updater, make sure you click "overwrite macros"

attachment.php

Then click "update" and you should be good to go.

I have and always have use the Redguides patcher, and I have "Overwrite macros" checked. I have 3 computers running and every one of them never gets the newer version of Kissassist. What else can be causing this ? Each time I update after an EQ client patch, I get the new update and MQ and Kissassist runs, but I do not get any updates to current Kissassist macro. I have looked several times, tried several times, and confirmed I have "update macros" checked on all 3 computers in the Redguides patcher

I have and always have use the Redguides patcher, and I have "Overwrite macros" checked. I have 3 computers running and every one of them never gets the newer version of Kissassist. What else can be causing this ? Each time I update after an EQ client patch, I get the new update and MQ and Kissassist runs, but I do not get any updates to current Kissassist macro. I have looked several times, tried several times, and confirmed I have "update macros" checked on all 3 computers in the Redguides patcher

Make sure you're using the newest version of RGUpdate (currently v1.1). If you are, then try clicking "update" again after updating the first time. It doesn't always copy macros on the first update, but the second always works.

I do have RGUpdate ver 1.1, I confirmed that a while ago, forgot to mention in my last post. I will try the second update to see if it grabs the macro. I manually downloaded and replaced my other kissassist.mac files with the 7.4.1 version already so I can't confirm it until there's a new update.

Article: KissAssist 7.6.7 Released

Users who are viewing this thread

Back