• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - NPCs or other targets you want KA to ignore (1 Viewer)

RedCents
60¢
I've had a few occurrences that has had my character walk up to an NPC and start trying to pull him for 10 minutes straight, usually he knows the difference I thought but for some reason in this particular zone he doesn't recognize that the target is an NPC and not a monster.

How do I add an NPC to the "ignore list" of monsters to avoid and not target/move past?
It would be the same way as a monster you want to ignore, right?

I've had a few occurrences that has had my character walk up to an NPC and start trying to pull him for 10 minutes straight, usually he knows the difference I thought but for some reason in this particular zone he doesn't recognize that the target is an NPC and not a monster.

How do I add an NPC to the "ignore list" of monsters to avoid and not target/move past?
It would be the same way as a monster you want to ignore, right?

I've had some trouble getting this to work myself. But the way it SHOULD WORK is that you have KA7 running as puller. When he targets the mob and tries to pull it, type /addignore mobname. (Change mobname to the mob such as /addignore fourth missing bonecrafter) You should see it added to the ignore list in your MQ2 window. I've had trouble with it working in zones and/or on mobs with commas or ' in the name. When that happens, I just set up camp away from it if possible.

This ignore command is not working for me. I've typed it over and over and my toon will still run up to the NPC and stand there. The mob is a disenchanted arisen in Sathir's Tomb [Charasisb]

Question - NPCs or other targets you want KA to ignore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back