• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - 14th Anniversary __ Stones of Power (1 Viewer)

goldmund

RedCents
145¢
Has anyone seen these dropping this year? I've done the Big Gnomes, Big Problems quest about a dozen times now, and haven't seen a single aug drop. Are they not live until the rest of the 14th quests get turned on?

Thanks for the verification, guess I've just had some lousy luck. Are the Convorteum missions live now? I went this last weekend and the quest giver wasn't there yet.

Convorteum To thy own creator be false.

Kill 2 adds by the greken. Hand in items, Go to the top east side kill waves of adds think it is 2,3,2,2 and then run back down do hand in and done. All mobs are only lvl 85ish.

I did Chapterhouse, found it pretty trivial and didn't take very long with 3 100s (SK WIZ SHM) and 3 mercs. Got white stone first try.

I did both Convorteum To thy own creator be false and True. I found true to be much faster. Kill a few gnomes hand in items go to top floor and kill 6 mobs and your done. No waiting on waves to show up and no running back down. I got two yellow stones in the 5 or 6 runs I did.

Request - 14th Anniversary __ Stones of Power

Users who are viewing this thread

Back