• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Who wants to win a prize? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,052¢
Hey guys,

I thought I'd lay a little competition on (if that's OK)!

Reply once to this thread with the following:

"I come to RedGuides because..." and then write why!

One entry per person please!

I'll be using a randomizer to pick the winner on the 1st February and the winner will receive a gift through Steam (again, using a randomizer from a game up to the value of ten shiny English pounds)!

Lots of love,

Nice

Last edited:
We have a lot of different levels of members here. So please let anyone enter that has less than 50 posts and Redguides will cover that prize if someome with less that 50 posts win.

This thread was auto-moderated for some reason. It's now visible to the public :)

"I come to RedGuides because..."

I can easy answer this question, the reason i came to RedGuides was one post from Maskoi over there at Macroquest2.com.

Without this post, i wouldnt be here today :)

Oh, postcount only 48, brb writing some nonsense somewhere ;P

btw, i dont have and use steam, so pick someone else :)

Last edited:
I came to redguides because... After being a member of MQ2 for a while I realized that I do not have the time to devote to creating custom macros and plugins. The search for a Mac that requires minimal setup brought me to redguides. I stay because of the awesome member community that redguides provides.

I came to redguides because they changed the domain from notaddicted.
I came to notaddicted because it had the greatest community of macro writers around, so I could learn by example =D.

I came to Redguides because I want to help out. I enjoy helping fellow MQers. On a side note Mr. Sandwiches you can do 2 Random rolls now because I am donating a Krono to the second winner!!! Gl folks.

I came to redguides because I don't want to exacerbate my carpal tunnel syndrome by mashing a multibind on my decap zerker. Staying coz y'all are pretty fucking cool.

I come to RedGuides because...

I'm too lazy to compile the stuff myself, plus the "pullerpettank" made me laugh!

I came to Redguides because it is a trustworthy team with emphasis on safety, the speed of updates is amazing and appreciated with my loyalty. The people here are always helping us noobies and I believe they must have saints blood in their veins for patience ;p

I came to Redguides for a few reasons. One is the price of the compile, and the plug in's offered. Second has to be Kissassist, getting a macro like it with its abilities is very outstanding, i remember the days when zbot was the only multi-toon control macro or having to use a bot for this and a bot for that, Kiss makes my life hella easier. Third would have to be to bash Joedungca... thats always a pleasure :P

I came to redguides because I was able to get mq2 compiled, but had no good macros to run. The install here was much easier, and kissassist works pretty damn well for a generic any class macro. Soon I should be able to get my custom macros working.

I came to Redguides because... The great community that shares and helps to improve EQ and MQ2 for all, i stay cause Redguides has made EQ an addiction again.

I came to Redguides because... I love EQ, but I also love my 4 boys, wife and the Army. I wanted to play EQ but deployments and commitments with sports just put EQ on the back burner. Now I can play EQ more efficently and have just as much time with the family thanks to RedGuides and KISS.

I came to redguides because I heard it was a good spot to sell my character when quitting EQ. I come to redguides because once I discovered the joys of MQ2/KISS, I couldn't quit.

I first came to RedGuides many years ugo when I learned that my friends used macroquest. At the time i'd only used it once, and someone simply e-mailed me a compile. No clue where it came from though. We all used the same account to log in and download our compiles (don't tell anyone...I think that's illegal :P). Once the account got cancelled, I purchased my own account and have used it since. I come to RedGuides now because of the wealth of knowledge stored in these forums, and the amount of people willing to help understand it all. These forums have kept me playing.

I cam to redguides because I'm cheap and lazy. I didn't feel like compiling myself anymore and I wasn't going to pay another site $13 a month. Redguides is reasonably priced and Kissassist is a lifesaver. (and money saver!)

All my friends were stealing the collectibles / "shinies" / "glowies" from Heroic Missions as they could see them on the map. I joined up a week or two into the Call of the Forsaken expansion. ;)

"I come to RedGuides because..." why!

I followed the instructions to a tee, i should win by default ! Lol

No, but on a serious note, i came to Redguides because, my wife and i have been playing eq since 2000, my wife is the only one of us who has ever made top lvl when it was 95. 13 years. And not one toon has broke 3k. Aa's, after 2 server merges. And our real life friend who passed. That also played, we decided. To say screw it and play by ourselves, Now with Redguides, especially Maskoi' s KissAssist we are on our way up!

Thanks Redguides! And fellow members!

I am a fast learner and have several ideas that im going to picj at to make t possible!

Im Excited

1 – TMS
2 – no_one
3 – dannuic
4 – beastdaddy
5 – varkeshan
6 – aligwilliams
7 – fullbob
8 – nap
9 – abyss
10 – setsuni
11 – tcap33
12 – wowfool
13 – sinn69
14 – gps_soldier
15 – kutsuu
16 – brizors
17 – fuzzymelon
18 – blankstare
19 – spart

Congratulations to Sinn69! PM me with your Steam handle and I'll send you over a gift!
ybehapeg.jpg

Doing same roll but you have to trust that I won't lie to u cuz I am to lazy to make a screenshot and post

- - - Updated - - -

And the roll was 3 Grats Daauic send me a pm I have a krono in game for you.

Here's the code he used for the roller:

Rich (BB code):
int main() {
  do {
    int winner = sys::rand() % 18 + 1;
  } while (winner != 3);

cout << "The winner was " << winner << "!" << endl;

return 0;
}

I totally wrote that.

EDIT: I also totally know that won't compile...

I got my prize from daddy last night, and I really appreciate it... Thanks for doing this guys, this would be another reason I came to redguides =D.

after looking around at the different MQ2 sites and reading the posts on each one I found.... You guys seemed to have a better community and less "Drama" going on lol Plus some of the post's I read here made me laugh and coming back to EQ was for enjoyment not to beat my brains against the keyboard :bang:

- - - Updated - - -

after looking around at the different MQ2 sites and reading the posts on each one I found.... You guys seemed to have a better community and less "Drama" going on lol Plus some of the post's I read here made me laugh and coming back to EQ was for enjoyment not to beat my brains against the keyboard :bang:

Who wants to win a prize?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back