• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - mq2melee for war... (1 Viewer)

RedCents
797¢
as is just started playing again and used this ini for my 95 war i just want to ask, if everything is ok or what i can do to make it better. maybe better use of new abilties and so on. champions aura also doesnt work always as intended (it tries to cast to early).

thanks on helping me a bit;-)

Rich (BB code):
[MQ2Melee]
affiliation=1
aggro=1
aggropri=132581
attractionat=20
bash=1
battleleap=1
defense=50
disarm=0
downflag0=0
downflag1=1
downflag10=1
downflag11=1
downflag12=1
downflag13=1
downflag14=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=0
downflag4=1
downflag5=1
downflag6=0
downflag7=1
downflag8=1
downflag9=0
enrage=0
facing=1
fieldarm=1
flash=1
groupcheck=1
gutpunch=1
hidedelay=1000
holyflag3=1
holyflag4=1
holyflag5=1
holyflag6=1
infuriate=0
kick=1
kneestrike=1
melee=1
override=1
petenrage=1
petinfuriate=1
petmend=20
petrange=75
plugin=1
pothealfast=30
pothealover=20
protect=30
provoke0=25019
provoke1=25046
provokeend=20
provokemax=1
provokeonce=0
respite=24
resume=20
shield=132557
stickbreak=1
stickrange=50
taunt=1
topple=1
callchallengeif=${If[${Target.PctHPs}<26,1,0]}
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Soothing Breath III].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Soothing Breath III].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Select[${Zone.ID},344,202,151]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Sork's Aural Attenuator" |item
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Form of Defence XI].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Defence XI].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Select[${Zone.ID},344,202,151]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Life Leech Tentacle" |item
downshit10=/if (${Spell[Shield of Flame].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Shield of Flame].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Select[${Zone.ID},344,202,151]} && !${Me.Invis}) /multiline ; /tar nameofthetoon ; /casting "Blazing Vambraces" |item
downshit11=/if (${Spell[Geomantra X].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Geomantra X].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Select[${Zone.ID},344,202,151]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Call of the Wild" |item
downshit12=/if (${Spell[Might of Stone IV].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Might of Stone IV].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Select[${Zone.ID},344,202,151]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Kyenka's Stud" |item
downshit13=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}<80 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Sixth Wind]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>0) /disc Sixth Wind
downshit14=/if (${Spell[Storm Guard].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Storm Guard].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Select[${Zone.ID},344,202,151]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Stormeye Band" |item
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Illusionary Spikes VII].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusionary Spikes VII].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Select[${Zone.ID},344,202,151]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Drapings of the Wild" |item
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Taelosian Guard].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Taelosian Guard].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Select[${Zone.ID},344,202,151]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Band of Subterfuge" |item
downshit4=/if (${Spell[Twitching Speed].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Twitching Speed].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Select[${Zone.ID},344,202,151]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Lizardscale Plated Girdle" |item
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Shield of the Arcane].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Shield of the Arcane].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Select[${Zone.ID},344,202,151]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Kizrak's Chestplate of Battle" |item
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Champion's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Song[Champion's Aura Effect].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Select[${Zone.ID},344,202,151]} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>10) /disc Champion's Aura
downshit7=/if (${Spell[Myrmidon's Skill VII].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Myrmidon's Skill VII].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Select[${Zone.ID},344,202,151]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Weight of the Wild" |item
downshit8=/if (${Spell[Aura of Rage].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Aura of Rage].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Select[${Zone.ID},344,202,151]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Fabled Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring" |item
downshit9=/if (${Spell[Prismatic Ward VIII].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Prismatic Ward VIII].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Select[${Zone.ID},344,202,151]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Tamer's Whip" |item
holyshit0=/if (${Me.Inventory[offhand].ID}==82634 && !${Me.Buff[avatar].ID} && ${Spell[avatar].Stacks} && (${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Melee.GotAggro})) /exchange 29435 offhand
holyshit1=/if (${Me.Inventory[offhand].ID}==29435 && (${Me.Buff[avatar].ID} || !${Spell[avatar].Stacks} || (${Melee.AggroMode} && !${Melee.GotAggro}))) /exchange 82634 offhand
holyshit2=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[area taunt]} && !${Select[${Zone.ID},344,202,151]} && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /alt activate 110
holyshit3=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<20 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Fortitude Discipline]}) /disc Fortitude Discipline
holyshit4=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Vortex Blade Rk. II]}) /echo finalized
holyshit5=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Final Stand Discipline]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<35) /disc Final Stand Discipline
holyshit6=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Warlord's Bravery]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<30) /alt activate 804
version=5.476
ShowAbility=0
ShowAltAbility=0
ShowAttacking=1
ShowBash=0
ShowCasting=0
ShowCombatAbility=0
ShowControl=0
ShowDebug=0
ShowEnrageDebug=1
ShowEnraging=1
ShowFeign=1
ShowOverride=1
ShowProvoking=0
ShowSkills=0
ShowSpecial=0
ShowSticking=1
ShowStunning=0
ShowSwitching=1
CADelay=500
AADelay=250
SpellDelay=350
SkillDelay=250
PotionDelay=500
DownDelay=0
HolyDelay=0
DownCycleDelay=0
HolyCycleDelay=0

I haven't checked the whole thing with a fine tooth comb but unless your area taunt ability is actually called "area taunt" I don't think this will do much:

holyshit2=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[area taunt]} && !${Select[${Zone.ID},344,202,151]} && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /alt activate 110

Also not sure that Avatar is really worth swapping out weapons for these days (holyshit0 and 1, they also both appear to be swapping in weapons for an Avatar proc - I'd imagine at least one is redundant).

You have a callchallengeif but no callchallenge=1 (if there is a switch like that).

I don't have any of the spelldelay, skilldelay stuff and seem to work fine without it, in fact I don't have anything from the version=5.476 line in your .ini onwards. Also if you are really using 5.476 you might want to think about getting a new version as that isn't the latest AFAIK. You have some stuff turned off but options to configure it turned on (e.g. attractionat=20 but no attraction=)

You probably want a tauntif unless you want him to constantly taunt even when he has aggro. Just googled this up - I can't remember what I have set in my .ini but will post again if different:

tauntif=/if (!${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]}) /doability Taunt

Not sure whether you just cut'n'pasted a lot of these options but probably want to go through and make sure that you understand what each does, maybe start off small and add to it as you need? For instance, you have some pet control stuff in your .ini which I'd guess won't do much for a warrior ;)

Not sure what you mean about the Champion's aura casting too soon, your downshit6 will cast it if you don't have it on already, aren't moving or invis, aren't in particular zones and have more than 10% endurance - those are the only variables on that line. What do you want it to wait for?

Question - mq2melee for war...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back