• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - macroquest eqgame.h (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedCents
1,647¢
Downloaded the newest MQ2 source and checking out the eqgame.h file. These offsets don't seem to work in cheatengine. Is there something else to these or are they old?

work in cheatengine to do what? eqgame.h describes structs, and the offsets are base pointer of the struct. There are a couple of levels of nesting before you get to anything that would make sense in game.

I don't plan on doing any injections just yet. I'm just reading what's in memory.

I have several things found from cheatengine so far. Pointers and offsets included. Just certain things I would like to locate so I thought I would take a look inside MQ2.

Now I did find this....

#define INITIALIZE_EQGAME_OFFSET(var) DWORD var = (((DWORD)var##_x - 0x400000) + baseAddress)

The baseaddress is eqgame.exe because "(DWORD)GetModuleHandle(NULL)" which would mean that all these structures are called from the injection.

Does MQ2 write/read from memory at all? It seems that it would just inject and start calling these functions.

In my EQTrainer for mac, it would read/write from memory. Only injecting to do the teleport and immediately remove itself after. I was guessing this would be a safer method. I know that teleporting would easily let Sony know that we are using the fall through the map exploit, but at least the injection time would be minimal.

Untitled_1.jpg

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'eqgame.h': No such file or directory (compiling source file MQ2DataVars.cpp) MQ2Main c:\users\ben n lola\desktop\mq2\mq2main\mq2main.h 103

Im getting this issue when trying to compile because of this file and when i looked for the file itself i cannot find eqgame.h only find eqgame(beta).h and eqgame(test).h anyone know why?

- - - Updated - - -

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'eqgame.h': No such file or directory (compiling source file MQ2DataVars.cpp) MQ2Main c:\users\ben n lola\desktop\mq2\mq2main\mq2main.h 103

Im getting this issue when trying to compile because of this file and when i looked for the file itself i cannot find eqgame.h only find eqgame(beta).h and eqgame(test).h anyone know why?

Bennyboy055, you can no longer compile for live. If you are still interested in compiling for test I can give you a quick run down of how to get past the issue.

inside of MQ2Main you will hit the drop down for header files.

Locate MQ2Main.h

Inside of MQ2Main.h you need to go to about line 100.

You are looking for
Rich (BB code):
//define LIVE, TEST, BETA or EMU here depending on which eqgame you are building for. -eqmule sep 27 2014
#define LIVE

Change it to read

Rich (BB code):
//define LIVE, TEST, BETA or EMU here depending on which eqgame you are building for. -eqmule sep 27 2014
#define TEST

This will get you past the EQGame.h issue as it will use files for test instead.

Offsets for live are no longer provided by the mothership.

Attachments

• devenv_2018-04-10_06-31-34.png
    devenv_2018-04-10_06-31-34.png
    383.4 KB · Views: 39
And this thread is actually a good example of why I no longer give people the offsets and structs for live, they would abuse it and build versions of MQ2 that could do bad things like warp etc.

Last edited:
Question - macroquest eqgame.h
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back