• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bans - How to get your account banned... (1 Viewer)

RedCents
70¢
so these guys are talking about tourturing a MQ2 user.... (signs say that the user was using a very basic bot that was probably home made...)

so lets take a lesson from this... and DON'T do this... -.-

idiot....jpg

yea... i normaly keep my paranoid level too high for my character to get caught... if someone else is in the zone while i'm macroing my characters camp to character select for X time then comes back looks if things are good... if they are then it continues botting if not... bye bye for another X time...

- - - Updated - - -

anyone using KA is pretty safe from this level of detection... suggestion to everyone... unless your going to be sitting at your computer the whole time or you REALLY know what your doing... don't go afk...

My biggest fear when afking is some random player coming around and sending me tells asking to join my groups. I've talked to a guide while botting in their face on 2 occasions, it's all on what you're doing I suppose. If you're truly AFK, you just have to pray you chose a good location where there isn't too much player foot traffic. It's the players who will report you.

One of the GMs was asking if I was controlling all the characters, I said nope, I'm only controlling 5, the bard is afk twisting. He asked how I was able to control 5 accounts at the same time, I said, well it's pretty hard, but chain cast macros make it a lot easier! Then he tried to trade me cookies and milk, and I told him my inventory was full :(, then he just sat there for 10 minutes, then left. (Thanks for redbot's writeup for the idea for that lie btw! LOL) New & Returning Player's Guide to EverQuest Live

that lie has been used a million times by me :) i've been confronted a ton by GMs for random stuff...

i've even used the line that i 4 difference computers... or isboxer.... i do use different computers for my characters sometimes so both my cases seem reasonable... (if you want to make it more plausable.... make a "mistake" on your pulling and pull 4 mobs instead of 1 and pull through it like a pro..) but point being made... NEVER afk bot... even though KA is a very good bot... people still can report you since it does have a few common signs... IE very quick turning and percise turning... i turned my stick to loose to help combat this so it looks like i have a little human error... and i edit KA with a few tweeks like random waiting times and when my bags get full it auto pops vet merchant and sells... for those of you who are more experianced both of these edits to KA are very easy to place in...

- - - Updated - - -

also to stop people from asking to join my group i box 6 characters (people normally won't ask if it looks like you have a full group...) i also made a plugin that starts making all sorts of noise if my whisper window pops open or i get a whisper... (this was very buggy when i first made it since i had no clue what i was doing) but it became very useful....

lol, yeah I only box with 6, and I still, daily, get at least 1 person asking to join -_-.

if your getting people asking to join do these steps...
go anon
move your camp to another place because if people want to camp where your at then obviously people know where your at...

- - - Updated - - -

i would love to have the whisper plugin :)

you and a LOT of people... :) another secret i have... i don't share what i do have/use so no one knows the trends of it and flaws... there are ways that i could get caught (working on them currently) if someone did something to my character and it didn't work properly

- - - Updated - - -

found another way people get caught... the new bane thing... if you kill 100 of a race (sometimes less) then you get a banestrike ability for that race... (very very very small dd) this has a reward option... made my plugin auto detect when this window is open and automatically accept the character flag

I just use GINA, a program you can find on google. It is a text/audio trigger program. Anytime I get a "xxx tells you" or "xxx told you", an audio and text trigger sets off for me to hear and see it.

I just use GINA, a program you can find on google. It is a text/audio trigger program. Anytime I get a "xxx tells you" or "xxx told you", an audio and text trigger sets off for me to hear and see it.

I used this method in the past, but i play pet classes, and their stupid 'attacking X, master' tell sets it off, too. utterly annoying, and i cant find an alternate method.

Bans - How to get your account banned...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back