• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - boxing software for eqmac? (1 Viewer)

EQwerty

RedCents
43¢
I know there was something recently released for eqmac if you are using a Mac, but has anyone found something that works reasonably well for pc? Would settle for a way to pull up a particular character at the touch of a button if such a thing exists. Or am I better off making a hackintosh and using zamiels new boxing mod? Currently boxing 5 toons, would like to expand but I think I'm at my alt tab max!

View attachment EQWindowSwitch_3.0.zipThis program is exactly what you need. It maps up to 6 EQ instances each to a numpad number, 0,1,4,7,2, and 8 in that order. You need to open all EQ instances first and then run this program as ADMIN.

I would include the source, but I would prefer it to not be in level 1. If redbot wants to give me access to level 2 for a month I can post the source in there.

Thanks! I'll give it a shot. If you want/can PM the source to me I'll post it in L2, and give you the credit :)

I tried it out for my second box - can't seem to get it work. Says it can't find my EQ Windows. :<

That's the error it throws when it can not find a eq window handle. It looks for the EQ window name "EQW beta 2.32" which is the eq windows program needed for eq mac for pc. The only way I do not see it working is if you're trying to use it for live eq, or some how have a different way to connect to eq mac via pc.

Steps to ensure it works.
1. Open all EQ instances (I normally load all of them to server select)
a. should have 2-6 eq windows open all titled "EQW beta 2.32"
2. Run program as admin
a. it will ask how many eq's you're running, enter in 2-6

Question - boxing software for eqmac?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back