• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Plugin - MQ2Combat (1 Viewer)

Just want to point out that there is something wrong with MQ2Combat
I have 4 toons and everytime I Auto-Attack I CTD, any ideas ? Doesnt matter if I use Cades or soultakers package I still have same error.

Ahh is that the problem ? To answer your question , no I did not have moveutilis loaded. Thanks once again cade......

Edit: Update

I unloaded Mq2combat & mq2moveutils & mq2csum & mq2cgank then I pressed the ESC key and turned auto-attack on then re-pressed the ESC key and bam CTD again. What is causing the CTD when pressing the ESC key ??

Ok, I made this change to mq2combat ini file which seem to correct my ctd problem Set Docombat=Off however , when I accidentally hit the tab key on my keyboard which is "toggle target and targets myself " i crash to the desktop. Any ideas on this one ?
{Name of Toon}
DoCombat=off
CombatRange=100.0
useStick=on
StickParam=
autoGroup=on
AssistHPs=0.0
FollowRange=120.0
MeleeAbility1=off
MeleeAbility2=off
MeleeAbility3=off
MeleeAbility4=off
MeleeAbility5=off
MeleeAbility6=off
MeleeAbility7=off
MeleeAbility8=off
MeleeAbility9=off

Last edited by a moderator:
MQ2Combat - This is one of the plugins that MQ2Melee was based. It is very basic. Auto-assists, auto join group, attacks, sticks and basic combat skills kick, taunt, etc.

Rich (BB code):
/combat 
/auto combat command. 
/combat help for more info

/combat ability [#] [ability name or number] - Set ability to use."
/combat ability 1 or /combat ability kick (not sure, for all I know it's /combat ability 1 kick (insert own number and ability))

/combat assist [off|<name>|<hp%>] - Set assist."
/combat assist off (turns off assist)
/combat assist Sumdumbtoon 80% (would set assist to sumdumbtoon at mob health 80%)

/combat dist [#] - Set max distance"
/combat dist 100 (would set max distance of 100units. Max distance for when it will engage mob, anything further causes attack to be turned off)

/combat follow [off|<name>|<distance>] - Set follow"
/combat follow Sumothertoon 150 (woulds set bot to follow Sumothertoon if they are more than 150units away)

/combat group [on|off] - Enable/disable autogroup on invite."
/combat group on (auto accept group invite)
/combat group off (default... does not auto accept group invite)

/combat on/off - enable/disable combat plugin"
self explanitory.

/combat reload - Reload INI settings"
reloads character mq2combat ini settings

/combat save - Save INI settings"
saves the settings you currently have to your INI, replacing old for current character

/combat stick [on|off|<param>|clear] - Set to use /stick command"
turns stick on and off
/combat stick on Param (Param is % of your mele distance to stay within when in combat. '/combat stick 70%' seems to work best.
No idea what clear is for)
/combat stick off (disables stick to mob (moveutil))

Last edited:
yes i just noticed this I changed all the MeleeAbility to on but i thing you want us to put in a specific ability? and what is StickParam= supposed to say? sorry for my noobishness.

Plugin - MQ2Combat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back