• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2Melee

Plugin - MQ2Melee (2 Viewers)

There has been a lot of reported weirdness with beastlords as with bewrserkers. I just recently fixed berserrkers. I am leveling my beastlord to 90 so I can fix the issues. Look for it later this week.

Hey all,

Cant seem to get my holyshits to work. Trying to get necro to cast death bloom AA when mana is below 70%.

holyflag0=1
holyshit0=/if(${Me.PctMana}<=70)/casting "Death Bloom" alt

I have MQ2Melee 4.964

Thanks

Edit:
Got it to work through the buff menu same as cani, but just for future reference, what am I doing wrong?

I also tried the one posted for war

holyshit1=/if (${Me.XTarget} > 1 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 45]} > 1 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Rallying Roar]}) /docommand /disc Rallying Roar

Did a direct copy with a holyflag1=1 and it does nothing. Any idea what I am missing?

Thanks again

Last edited:
Been having some trouble with a primal item swaping holy/downshit (tried both, neither worked for me)

Rich (BB code):
holyshit7=/if (${Me.Inventory[range].ID}==25208 && !${Me.Buff[avatar].ID} && ${Spell[avatar].Stacks}) /exchange 29433 range
holyshit8=/if (${Me.Inventory[range].ID}==29433 && (${Me.Buff[avatar].ID} || !${Spell[avatar].Stacks})) /exchange 25208 range

I basically just swapped the item Id's and slot from a offhand primal swapper i found somewhere:
Rich (BB code):
holyshit4=/if (${Me.Inventory[offhand].ID}==27899 && !${Me.Buff[avatar].ID} && ${Spell[avatar].Stacks}) /exchange 29442 offhand
holyshit5=/if (${Me.Inventory[offhand].ID}==29442 && (${Me.Buff[avatar].ID} || !${Spell[avatar].Stacks})) /exchange 27899 offhand

My guess is the item slot "range" isn't the correct name or something? I've tried it as both a downshit and a holyshit since archery doesn't seem to flag for combat correctly or something (downshit buffs fire while I'm autofiring shit).. I'm on TLP if that helps any.

The offhand primal swap works 100%, but bow one doesn't do anything. The item ids are correct, checked them multiple times, and I'm not getting an error message or anything, just no swapping.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv -- Alright I'll try that in a few days .. :(

downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Aura of the Pious].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Pious].Lenght} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Aura of the Pious"
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Circle Of Divinity Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Circle Of Divinity].Length} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Circle Of Divinity Rk. II"

Maski Posting this because the {Me.Aura[aura of the pious].lenght is spelled wrong Code Cast's Over and Over , forgot code link post or i could redid it , For those that Use the Cleric aura Downshit change the LENGHT to correct spelling maybe maski was in a space planet far way called redplanet when he spelled that Lol , Length should be correct spell and code worked fine after ty that is all::mq2

downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Aura of the Pious].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Pious].Lenght} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Aura of the Pious"
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Circle Of Divinity Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Circle Of Divinity].Length} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Circle Of Divinity Rk. II"

Maski Posting this because the {Me.Aura[aura of the pious].lenght is spelled wrong Code Cast's Over and Over , forgot code link post or i could redid it , For those that Use the Cleric aura Downshit change the LENGHT to correct spelling maybe maski was in a space planet far way called redplanet when he spelled that Lol , Length should be correct spell and code worked fine after ty that is all::mq2

Lmao fixed and right back at you. Its Maskoi not Maski

Anyone one got a working downshift for SK's voice of thule AA, kiss only wants to cast the spell version and when kiss does do it, then only sometimes?

Does melee handle Bards' fading from combat if they get aggro and are below 50% life lets say, like evading for rogues or FD for monks, necros and SK's? If not is there a working holyshit anyone uses for Bards?

Need a little help. I'm trying to get my cleric to click his BP when a named mob is in camp. I can do it with the {target.named}, however, he never targets the mobs. Is there a way to use xtarget, or a radius check, or targets target to make it fire?

holyshit0=/if (${Target.Named}) /casting "Rustic Breastplate of the Light"|chest

I think would work if he targeted the mob, but he is set to only heal for the most part.

Thanks for any help.

Looking for a downshit to Autoinventory if a mod rod is found on the cursor, or destroy it. One for my casters and one for my me lee toons. Not sure of the command to check the cursor for items. Only one type of mod rod will be used, so it will only look for 1 particular item.

Thanks for any help.

One more. When a named comes to camp I have a few down/holyshits that fire. However, some of them are causing me problems because they fire before the mobs even gets to camp.

downshit0=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Phantasmal Opponent]}) /alt activate 1122

Works great, but ends up meeting the mob before it is in camp. Is there a way to put in a HP check so it won't fire until it is below 98% or something? I tried ${Target.PctHPs}>98 but that does not seem to work on named for some reason. Should I do ${Target.Named.PctHPs}>98 or something?

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Maybe not so much as a holy/downshit but a command to do it.

I'm creating a pl macro where my character runs around a zone grabbing mobs. I don't want him to have his damage shield on when he does that and would like him to click it off when starting the pull. It can become a pain when he gets mobs that summon.

Thanks for your help.

Maybe not so much as a holy/downshit but a command to do it.

I'm creating a pl macro where my character runs around a zone grabbing mobs. I don't want him to have his damage shield on when he does that and would like him to click it off when starting the pull. It can become a pain when he gets mobs that summon.

Thanks for your help.

Damage shield damage doesnt allow mobs to summon u, its when u melee them physically, unless that has changed.

So I just recently started a rogue and noticed it wasn't backstabbing so I found this thread and downloaded the new mq2melee that Maskoi posted. Now it crashes any character that uses it when I load from character select. Was this recompiled with the 6/27 MQ2?

umm ya that's an older one. I am not sure if I got any feedback on that version but those changes are in the current version. I may have look at it again if its not back stabbing.

Tracking Skill. Something I found useful when leveling a new ranger. Basically this code snippet will mash tracking button until the skill maxes out. Best thing to do is to find an inobtrusive spot on to put track window and minimize it (hit the little square box)

Rich (BB code):
downflag0=1
downshit0=/if (${Me.AbilityReady[Tracking]} && ${Me.Skill[Tracking]} < ${Me.SkillCap[Tracking]}) /doability Tracking
holyflag0=1
holyshit0=/if (${Me.AbilityReady[Tracking]} && ${Me.Skill[Tracking]} < ${Me.SkillCap[Tracking]}) /doability Tracking

As well I've found those whateverif statements have been somewhat useful too. I use them to basically stop disarming or begging if the skill has been maxed.

Rich (BB code):
disarmif=${If[${Me.Skill[Disarm]}<${Me.SkillCap[Disarm]},1,0]}
beggingif=${If[${Me.Skill[Begging]}<${Me.SkillCap[Begging]},1,0]}

I've been looking at those <x>if options and was thinking of making it use taunt more intelligently.

Rich (BB code):
tauntif=${If[${Me.Skill[Taunt]}<${Me.SkillCap[Taunt]} || ${Me.LAHoTT} && ${Group.MainTank.ID}==${Me.ID} && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.ID}!=${Me.ID},1,0]}

Basically this thing should check if your skill in taunt is not maxed and mash taunt OR (assuming skill is maxed) it will only taunt if set at teh group's main tank and someone other than the tank gets on the HOTT (Basically when a Taunt would actually help by pushing the tank to the top of the hate list). The last taunt bit hasnt been fully tested yet and only works when someone has HOTT Leader AA.

I'm looking at potentially compiling a list of <x>if options that make MQ2Melee work better... Thus I'm thinking they should be added to the front of the thing like the downshits and holyshits have been perhaps.

Also if MQ2Melee isnt doing something... Try /plugin mq2melee unload then reload it... My ranger want auto-disarming until I did that. I think it might need a refresher if you get new skills while MQ is in the process of running like picking up the bash skill or whatever.

Think I have it figured out.

/if (${Target.Body.Name.Equal[Body Type]})

Can I put more than one body type in there? Maybe separated by a comma? I'll give it a try.

/if (${Select[${Target.Body.Name},Summoned,Undead]})

I tend to go to ${Select} TLO when comparing one thing to multiple options like what you are trying to do.

Berserker summon axes downshit. Change the info to suit your needs
Rich (BB code):
downshit1=/if (${FindItemCount[=Blunt Axe]}<100 && ${FindItemCount[Basic Axe Components]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Bloodseeker's Axe]} && !${Cursor.ID}) /disc Blunt Axe
downshit2=/if (${Cursor.ID}==69011 && ${FindItemCount[=Blunt Axe]}<200) /autoinventory

So I finally made the switch over to the Redguides compile of MQ2. However, now it seems that non of my holy or downshits are working. I have tried to delete the melee.ini's and recreate them, but that did not work.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

[MQ2Melee]
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
downflag5=1
downflag6=1
downflag7=1
downflag8=1
downflag9=1
downflag10=1
downflag11=1
enrage=1
facing=1
groupcheck=1
infuriate=1
override=1
petassist=1
petenrage=1
pethold=1
petinfuriate=1
petmend=20
petrange=75
plugin=1
resume=20
stickbreak=1
stickrange=70
downshit0=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.State.Equal[SIT]} && !${Me.Buff[Spirit of Cheetah].ID}) /alt activate 152
downshit1=/if (!${Me.Invis} && ${Target.Named} && ${Target.PctHPs}<90 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Spirit Call]}) /alt activate 177
downshit2=/if (!${Me.Invis} && ${Target.Named}) /casting "Blessed Spiritstaff of the Heyokah"|item
downshit3=/if (!${Me.Invis} && ${Target.Named}) /casting "Lucid Spiritskin Coat"|chest
downshit4=/if (!${Me.Invis} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: Second Spire of Ancestor]}) /alt activate 1491
downshit5=/if (!${Me.Invis} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Silent Casting]}) /alt activate 494
downshit6=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.State.Equal[SIT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Call of the Ancients]}) /alt activate 321
downshit7=/if (${Cursor.Name.Find[Summoned: Large Modulation Shard]}) /autoinventory
downshit8=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.State.Equal[SIT]} && ${Me.Pet.Height}>1.5) /Casting "Curious Companion Compactor"|Item
downshit9=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.State.Equal[SIT]} && ${Me.PctMana}<60 && ${Me.PctHPs}>90 && ${FindItemCount[Large Modulation Shard]}>0 && ${Cast.Ready[Summoned: Large Modulation Shard]}) /potionbelt activate 4
downshit10=/if (!${Me.Buff[Imperative Focusing Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>30) /multiline ; /casting "Mass Group Buff" alt ; /casting "Talisman of Kolos' Unity Rk. II" Gem8
downshit11=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.PetBuff[Pet Illusion: Cliknar]}) /Casting "Petamorph Wand - Cliknar"|Item
version=5.050

Here is the entire melee file after I recreated it.

Think I have it figured out now. Not sure what fixed it as I made a lot of changes, but one thing for sure is that I didn't have MQUI_BagWnd.xml in the UIfiles folder. Strange how it always worked before with a different compile.

Plugin - MQ2Melee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back