• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Plugin - MQ2Cursor (1 Viewer)

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,152¢
Pronouns
He/Him
INTRODUCTION

The MQ2Cursor plugin is designed to be next evolution of MQ2AutoDestroy and MQ2Feedme plugins. All credits for the concept should go to Cr4zyb4rd and A_Druid_00 and all people involved in maintaining those excellents plugins/addons. They have provided me inspiration to built upon their efforts. Current goals of MQ2Cursor are TO KEEP YOUR CURSOR FREE providing INI based Cursor Handling without problems encountered with MQ2AutoDestroy searching item by name. And also TO KEEP YOUR HUNGER AND THIRST ABOVE A THRESHOLD LEVEL enabling ya to consume far less foods and also protecting you from eating/drinking special stats foods, without pain of managing huge drink/food list like mq2feedme use to.

DOWNLOAD
http://www.geocities.com/s0rcier_mq2/MQ2Cursor1.521.zip

FEATURES
  • Auto Keep item from list up to a certain quantity.
  • Consume, Drop, or Destroy when quantity is reached.
  • Auto Sleep with certain windows are opened.
  • Quiet/Silent Operating Mode and Global On/Off flags.
  • Autoloot your corpse when loot Window Up.

AUTOPAUSE
  • Spellbook window his visible.
  • Casting window his visible.
  • Bank window his visible.
  • Give window his visible.
  • Merchant window his visible.
  • Trade window his visible.
  • GuildTributemaster window his visible.
  • TributeMaster window his visible.
  • GuildBank window his visible.
  • Inventory window his visible but Loot window his not.
  • Loot window his visible but Inventory window his not.

HISTORY
Rich (BB code):
  • Setup Fixed Threshold for eating/drinking.
  • Added /lootme to configure autoloot self.
  • Added random # settings for cursor/feedme for humanish delay.
  • Fixed small problems reading feedme on/off status from ini.

COMMANDS
Rich (BB code):
/cursor on|off|auto                 :Turn Plugin On/Off or Toggle
/cursor silent on|off|auto          :Turn Quiet Mode On/Off or Toggle
/cursor feeding                     :Turn Feeding Mode On/Off or Toggle
/cursor dropping                    :Turn Dropping Mode On/Off or Toggle
/cursor help|list|load|save         :Hope No description need for those.
/cursor rem(ove)|del(ete) id        :Remove id or (Item on Cursor).
/cursor al(l(ways)                  :Always keep those (Item On Cursor).
/cursor #[ st(acks)]                :Keep quantity (Item On Cursor).
/cursor random #                    :Random Humanish delay in ms 0=off.

/keep                               :Keep Item on Cursor (no list adding).

/feedme on|off|auto                 :Turn Plugin On/Off or Toggle.
/feedme help                        :Need help for that?
/feedme silent on|off|auto          :Turn Quiet Mode On/Off or Toggle.
/feedme random #                    :Random Humanish delay in ms 0=0ff.

/lootme on|off|auto                 :Turn Plugin On/Off or Toggle.
/lootme silent on|off|auto          :Turn Quiet Mode On/Off or Toggle.

EXAMPLES
Rich (BB code):
/cursor 2 st
/cursor rem 1685
/cursor silent on
/cursor list Water

SPECIAL RECOGNITION
Thumbs Up and big thanks to: BrianMan, A_Druid_00 and Cr4zyb4rd.

DONATIONS
If you really enjoy my plugins and want to throw me a bone for all my good hard works, you could send me some via PAYPAL. Just click on the green donations title to open Paypal Site. or use this id: [email protected].

NEW RELEASE UP

-Fixes issue of double spamming that item on cursor was handle. I added a small 250ms delay after managing the cursor before allowing another item on cursor to be manage.

-Fixes issue with humanish random delay algorithm, for some reason it was generating new random process time for the job each time it was called, so it was never doing it cause it was always pushing ahead time of execution.... I will do that later ....

-Fixes to make this more bard friendly (thx Jimjohnson for letting me use his uber bard). Changed way spell casting was detected, work flawless for bard/non bard (thx Ieatacid). I also have to change the randomish human delay logic to not generate a delay while twisting songs, it is already hard for bard to have a "time window" to handle cursor and feedme their was no need to delay it more.

Hope those little changes makes the bard community a little more happy please reports as soon as possible any problems.

DOWNLOAD
http://www.s0rcier.net/MQ2Cursor/MQ2Cursor1.539.zip

Is MQ2Cursor functional in the current release? If so, I must be having a senior moment and/or badly need an education.

Situation:
When the final product in leveling tradeskills is non-stackable (and non-useful), it gets real tiresome stopping to manually destroy stuff. I read the Wiki on MQ2Cursor and thought it would help, that I could have it delete the unwanted stuff on the fly.

Loaded up MQ2Cursor
Issued /cursor del ####, using the item ID displayed when I examine the item
Fired up my TS macro
Expected those bad boys to disappear
No go

So, either my expectations are flawed or my execution is flawed. Can anyone set me straight?

MQ2Cursor - This plugin provides INI based Cursor Handling. Auto Keeps specified items, up to a desired quantity. Consumes, Drops, or Destroys items when the desired quantity is reached.

Commands:
/cursor on|off|auto -Turn Plugin On/Off or Toggle
/cursor silent on|off|auto - Turn Quiet Mode On/Off or Toggle
/cursor dropping - Turn Dropping Mode On/Off or Toggle
/cursor help|list|load|save - Hope No description need for those.
/cursor rem(ove)|del(ete) id - Remove id or (Item on Cursor).
/cursor al(l(ways) - Always keep those (Item On Cursor).
/cursor #[ st(acks)] - Keep quantity (Item On Cursor).
/cursor random #- Random Humanish delay in ms 0=off.
/keep - Keep Item on Cursor (no list adding).

Examples:
/cursor 2 st
/cursor rem 1685
/cursor silent on
/cursor list Water

Now you can add destroy items by id

Rich (BB code):
/cursor destroy 1503

This will destroy the item with id 1503.

Maskoi you have updated source as well.

Attachments

• MQ2Cursor.dll
    150.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
add is kind of confusing to destroy an item can you make it /cursor destroy or something

Rich (BB code):
/cursor on|off|auto -Turn Plugin On/Off or Toggle
/cursor silent on|off|auto - Turn Quiet Mode On/Off or Toggle
/cursor dropping - Turn Dropping Mode On/Off or Toggle
/cursor help|list|load|save - Hope No description need for those.
/cursor rem(ove)|del(ete) id - Remove id or (Item on Cursor).
/cursor al(l(ways) - Always keep those (Item On Cursor).
/cursor #[ st(acks)] - Keep quantity (Item On Cursor).
/cursor random #- Random Humanish delay in ms 0=off.
/keep - Keep Item on Cursor (no list adding).

I'm not sure if I'm just too dense to understand the instructions or if there's a problem so I'm going to post it here and either get taught or get brownie points.

It took me forever to figure out how to get it to delete something.

With the item on the cursor I've tried
/cursor remove
/cursor rem
/cursor delete
/cursor del
/cursor destroy
/cursor destroy 97239 -- Did this with and without item on cursor.

It didn't do anything but continue to lecture me that it needed instructions for the stupid flower.

Finally on a whim I did

/cursor 0

It immediately told me it was destroying the item and updated my INI.

Is it me or are the instructions not correct/clear?

/cursor 0 is the way to do it, and I was in much the same boat as you. It wasn't clear, but now that you know it does work well....

/cursor # will keep that many, so 0 will destroy it.

/cursory destroy is new and doesn't do anything with the cursor. It just adds the given id to the destroy list as if you had held the item and used /cursor 0. That is unless I uploaded the wrong dll and the old /cursor add still works instead. I've been using /cursor destroy in a macro (which is why I added it) and it's been fine.

Was there an update I missed somewhere, or am I doing something wrong. Previously in my char.ini file I could load up every item I wanted destroyed automatically, etc and /cursor add, etc so that I could keep things clean. With the mq2bagwindow plugin being gone (and crashing me), when I tried to load up cursor it says it relies on this plugin and won't "work" correctly. Any insights?

Ninjaadvloot plugin:

I make two hotkeys. One with "/lootdestroy" and the other with "/lootsell". After a few hours of botting, I go through the looter's bags. With an item on my cursor, I decide if it's worth selling or destroying, and click it on top of the appropriate hotkey (items marked as "destroy" will be destroyed next time you loot them). Generally I /lootdestroy anything worth less than 5 plat, especially if it can't be stacked.

Nobody? Looked at MQ2 forums and emailed Sym but no movement on a fix for this, just a dead plugin now since mq2bagwindow crashes, or someone can modify the code to remove that requirement? Was a very handy plugin.

Nobody? Looked at MQ2 forums and emailed Sym but no movement on a fix for this, just a dead plugin now since mq2bagwindow crashes, or someone can modify the code to remove that requirement? Was a very handy plugin.

Did you have any luck with this. I saw on MQ2 forums there has been no further commenting on it.

Nope. Talked to Sym and he tried to put something together but it didn't work sadly. Cursor was a godly tool.

The problem with is is the requirement for the MQ2Bagwindow. If somehow you could kill that requirement inside it, perhaps it might work again.

It works, but where is it storing the ini file, etc for it? Previously it was in the server_charname.ini file. I've added a few things, watched it destroy them, but not sure where it's storing things so I can make it "permanent".

I know this is a silly question but : I was trying to get MQ2cursor working to auto store a couple of items and i never did get it to work. The one that i would really like to work is making currency for TBM gear among alts. I thought The plugin compared what was on the cursor then stored or destroyed it based on the list. What i was shooting for was Create the currency then after it shows up on cursor (a second or 2 later) it would get /autoinventory as i thought MQ2cursor was for ..I know my cleric with auto cleric running stores cursor items that are on there ..but that could just be in the macro code and not a plugin call.

Am I using the right tool? I don't really want to write a macro for this as simple as that would be) ....there has to be a loot and cursor tool or a better description of how the tool actually works and does then the wiki says .....i didn't get it to take anything off my cursor.

Did you properly have the item you want to keep in your ini file ?

1) Make sure the plugin is loaded... /plugin mq2cursor load
2) Pick up the item you always want to keep and have it on your cursor.
3) Follow the instructions for the plugin and activate teh plugin ... /cursor on
4) Add the item on cursor to the list of items to always autoinventory ... /cursor allways

Make sure you see the entry created in your mq2cursor.ini file

Last edited by a moderator:
Something to note (assuming the RG version works like the source code, if so this bit is missing from the instruction)

"Auto Sleep with certain windows are open (Spellbook, Casting, Bank, Give, Merchant, Trade, GuildTributemaster, TributeMaster, GuildBank, Inventory but not Loot window, Loot window but not Inventory).

In other words, cursor will not work when certain windows are open, so you don't hae to keep turning the plugin on/off when trying to move items around

That was the problem. The inventory window is open when making currency ( as it has to be) because if there is a command to make the stuff I've never heard or seen it. So the Inventory window has to be open. I guess this pain in the rear task will have to be done by hand for now since other then recording mouse moves and clicks I'm not even sure how i would write a macro for it ( again no command) . It would be nice ( hint hint ) if the plugin could have an option to toggle the restricted windows on/off if just for this one situation.

Thanks for the answers ...I know it was a silly question ( inventory window open ) and i never closed it when trying other items.

off to make the mkcurrancy macro, maybe

IDK what the deal is with this. I'm not so sure it works. Here is what im trying to do. I am on my rogue trying to level make poison I am using the recipe spirit of sloth and they do not stack. I tried every type of command in the instructions and nothing.

/cursor rem
/cursor delete
/cursor remove
/cursor del
/cursor del 14091
/cursor destroy 14091
/cursor destroy

Then as I browse the comments I see this /cursor 0 command so i load the poison on my cursor and hit this command. Boom the ini updates but the poison is still on my cursor. The echo is: DESTROYING <Spirit of Sloth> [ALL] [+][14091] NAME [Spirit of Sloth] QTY [NONE]. So this should be deleting the poison but its just dropping in my bag iver reloaded rebooted clients. literally nothing seems to be working. anyone know anything?

This plugin is still not destroying items properly. having the same results as Killertoxin posted about. not destroying specified items in .ini file.

This plugin is still not destroying items properly. having the same results as Killertoxin posted about. not destroying specified items in .ini file.
there are several plugins and many macros that are going to insta autoinventory stuff or otherwise mess with stuff on your cursor.

deleting stuff on my cursor automagically scares the poo outta my body

Hey, is there a plugin that will autoinventory summoned items? I tried MQ2Cursor but it appears I get a MQ2Cursor::REQUIRE Instruction <itemName> message, unless I set a keep option; but that just makes me keep it on the cursor I think. I've tried going over the MQ2Cursor options, but they all seem to involve setting a way to keep the item on the cursor, or to remove an item from the list. Testing the plugin I can't seem to get it to autoinventory items that are summoned. This is an issue as I'm getting people in PoK summoning items for all allies while I'm AFK, and then it blocks MQ2FeedMe from feeding and then I end up eating my stat food.

If MQ2Cursor is supposed to work for this, then what's the correct command to tell it to autoinventory an item? Also, is there a command or ini config to have MQ2Cursor autoinventory all items except for those defined to keep on the cursor?
I've also tried /cursor 0 st while the item is on my cursor and it outputs a MQ2Cursor::DESTROYING <itemName> message in MQ, but then nothing happens, the summoned item still remains on my cursor.

Just trying to find a workable solution here as it's expensive and frustrating to keep buying the stat food over and over after this happens and I end up eating the stat food.

Plugin - MQ2Cursor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back