• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2 Targets (1 Viewer)

DioxJ

RedCents
Me again with another newbie question. Is there anyway to get MQ2 Targets to give visual notification of a mob spawning like a name popping on the screen or in a chat window?Or is it nothing but audio notifications. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I'm using the syntax /watch notify mobname npc and it says its adding to the list or hud(which i never see a hud anyway) and it never notifies me,visually at least(my sound is off) of the mob spawning.

I know the mob is spawning because every so often I will see it on my map.Im assuming Im just doing something wrong here.

I thought so but nothing pops up,nothing shows up on my screen until im actually targeting the mob.

Ok here's the deal. I don't think mq2targets is working but mq2spawnmaster seems to be working fine.

/plugin mq2spawmaster
/spawnmaster on
/spawnmaster add "spawn name"

Open up mq2spawnmaster.ini in your mq2 release folder and
Change
Rich (BB code):
[Settings]
Enabled=on
to
Rich (BB code):
[Settings]
OnSpawnCommand="/multiline ; /vt 3 005 ; /popup SPAWN: ${SpawnMaster.LastMatch}!"
Enabled=on

This will create a pop up message and a Hail sound greeting when the mob spawns.

Last edited:
My MQ2Targets recently stopped showing which targets are up in the mqwindow, and not getting any notification sounds when they spawn or when zoning somewhere they are already up. Basically it's like nothing is ever up... any ideas on what's going on, or how to fix it?

Edited... I do get updates when something Despawns.......

Last edited:
MQ2 Targets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back