• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2Melee

Plugin - MQ2Melee (1 Viewer)

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,102¢
Pronouns
He/Him
This is a new thread where people can share their holyshits and downshits from MQ2Melee.

The thread will have 6 separate areas.

1. FAQ - Brief explanation and tutorial of MQ2Melee, holyshits and downshits.
2. General (All Classes) holyshits and downshits.
3. Caster (ENC,MAG,NEC,WIZ) holyshits and downshits.
3. Healer (CLR,DRU,SHM) holyshits and downshits.
5. Hybrid (BST,,PAL,RNG,SHD) holyshits and downshits.
6. Melee (BER,BRD,MNK,SHD,WAR) holyshits and downshits.

As people start posting their holyshits and downshits I will post them into their category after they have been tested and confirmed by the community.

So please post and share your holyshits and downshits.

Last edited by a moderator:
FAQ

Q. What is the name of my ini file?
A. Your MQ2Melee ini is named after your server and charter in the following format sever_Charactername.ini
  • If your character's name is Bob and is on the Povar server the file would be povar_Bob.ini.
Q. Where is my ini file?
A. Your MQ2Melee ini file is located in the root folder of your MQ2 compile. i.e. c:/macroquest2/povar_Bob.ini

Q. Why is there no ini file in my Macroquest folder?
A. MQ2Melee does not automatically create your character ini file. You must use the following command to create the file.
Rich (BB code):
/melee save
Q. Why are my /melee commands not working?
A. There are some macros that create an alias for /melee that can change what echos in the MQ2 window i.e Zbot. To fix this, type the command below but be aware it will over write any alias your macro created for /melee.
Rich (BB code):
/alias /melee /melee
Q. How many downshits/holyshits does MQ2Melee support?
A. MQ2Melee currently supports up to 15 of each downshits/holyshits.

Q. My downshits/holyshits are not working?
A. Check to see if they are turned on. Each downshits/holyshits must be numbered and have corresponding downflag/holyflag set to 1. If you had 4 holyshits in your ini file you need to have 4 holyflags as well See example below.
Rich (BB code):
holyflag1=1
holyflag2=1
holyflag3=1
holyflag4=1
Q. Why isn't my spell/item/AA isn't being cast?
A. MQ2Melee uses MQ2Cast for casting a spell/item/AA. It must be loaded and the proper syntax is as follows:
Rich (BB code):
/casting "Minor Shielding"
/casting "Fabled Journeyman's Boots" item
/casting "Radiant Cure" alt
Q. Why isn't my Aura casting? ${Me.Aura[Aura of the Pious].ID}
A. Recent changes in MQ2 changed the syntax of Auras as follows: ${Me.Aura[Aura of the Pious].Length} See cleric example below.
Rich (BB code):
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Aura of the Pious].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Pious].Length} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Aura of the Pious"|8

Holyshit and Downshit snippets.

Do something when target health below 95%
Rich (BB code):
 ${Target.PctHPs}<95
Do something when target health above 85%
Rich (BB code):
${Target.PctHPs}>85
Do something when target health between 85% and 98%
Rich (BB code):
${Target.PctHPs}>85 && ${Target.PctHPs}<98

Last edited:
General (All classes) holyshits and downshits

Mercenary

To make your merc attack at a certain % health
  1. Turn off Auto Assist on your merc.
    Set your Merc to Assist (Warrior) or Burn (Rogue)
Rich (BB code):
holyshit0=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<=95 && ${Me.Mercenary.Equal[Active]}) /mercassist

Misc

To join any shared task that is sent to you - Thanks spyderz68
Rich (BB code):
downshit0=/if ((${Window[ConfirmationDialogBox].Child[TextOutput].Text.Find[join the shared task]})>0) /notify ConfirmationDialogBox Yes_Button leftmouseup

Last edited:
Healer (CLR,DRU,SHM) holyshits and downshits.

Cleric

Keep Cleric aura up.
Rich (BB code):
downflag1=1
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Aura of the Pious].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Pious].Length} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Aura of the Pious"
Cleric keep both auras up. Edit 2nd aura Circle Of Divinity Rk. II to match your version.
Rich (BB code):
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Aura of the Pious].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Pious].Length} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Aura of the Pious"
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Circle Of Divinity Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Circle Of Divinity].Length} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Circle Of Divinity Rk. II"

Last edited:
Melee (BER,BRD,MNK,SHD,WAR) holyshits and downshits.

Bard

Bard AE Mez uses MQ2Twist and Extended Target Window. You need to put in the gem # with Wave of Slumber at /twist once[/B]
Rich (BB code):
holyflag1=1
holyshit1=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Me.XTarget} > 1 &&  ${SpawnCount[npc radius 35]}>1) /multiline ; /if (!${Defined[mezd]}) /declare mezd timer outer 0 ; /if (${mezd}==0) /twist once 3 ;  /if (${mezd}==0) /varset mezd 30s

Berserker

Berserker summon axes downshit. Change the info to suit your needs
Rich (BB code):
downshit1=/if (${FindItemCount[=Blunt Axe]}<100 && ${FindItemCount[Basic Axe Components]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Bloodseeker's Axe]} && !${Cursor.ID}) /disc Blunt Axe
downshit2=/if (${Cursor.ID}==69011 && ${FindItemCount[=Blunt Axe]}<200) /autoinventory

Warrior

Rallying Roar AE aggro disc fires when 2 or mobs withing range
Rich (BB code):
holyshit1=/if (${Me.XTarget} > 1 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 45]} > 1 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Rallying Roar]}) /disc Rallying Roar

Last edited:
Rich (BB code):
holyshit0=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && !${Me.Buff[Gift of Lanys Rk. II].ID}) /casting "Touch of Lanys Rk. II"
holyshit1=/if (${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1 && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Cast.Ready[Burst of Spite Rk. II]}) /casting "Burst of Spite Rk. II"
holyshit10=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Leechcurse Discipline]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<92) /disc Leechcurse Discipline
holyshit11=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: First Spire of the Reavers]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<90) /casting "Fundament: First Spire of the Reavers"
holyshit12=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Cast.Ready[Stellite Deathwatch Breastplate]} && ${Me.Buff[First Spire of the Reavers].ID}) /casting "Stellite Deathwatch Breastplate"|Item
holyshit13=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.Song[Nightrage's Esurience].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Touch of Tharoff Rk. II]}) /casting "Touch of Tharoff Rk. II"
holyshit14=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.Buff[First Spire of the Reavers].ID} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Unholy Aura Discipline]}) /disc Unholy Aura Discipline
holyshit15=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.PctMana}>20 && ${Cast.Ready[Plague of the Karanas Rk. II]} && !${Target.Buff[Plague of the Karanas Rk. II].ID}) /casting "Plague of the Karanas Rk. II"
holyshit16=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Cast.Ready[Terror of the Soulbleeder Rk. II]}) /casting "Terror of the Soulbleeder Rk. II"
holyshit2=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Vicious Bite of Chaos]}) /casting "Vicious Bite of Chaos"
holyshit3=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Me.PctHPs}<50 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Malarian Carapace Rk. II]} ) /disc Malarian Carapace Rk. II
holyshit4=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Cast.Ready[Terror of Jelvalak Rk. II]}) /casting "Terror of Jelvalak Rk. II"
holyshit5=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.PctMana}>20 && ${Me.PctHPs}<50 && ${Cast.Ready[Touch of Tharoff Rk. II]}) /casting "Touch of Tharoff Rk. II"
holyshit6=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.PctMana}>20 && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Cast.Ready[Dire Constriction Rk. II]} && !${Target.Buff[Dire Constriction Rk. II].ID}) /casting "Dire Constriction Rk. II"
holyshit7=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.PctMana}>20 && ${Cast.Ready[Malarian Spear Rk. II]}) /casting "Malarian Spear Rk. II"
holyshit8=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<30 && ${Cast.Ready[Dire Implication Rk. II]} ) /casting "Dire Implication Rk. II"
holyshit9=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Harm Touch]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Target.PctHPs}<70) /casting "Harm Touch"

This is what I use for my SK for when I get a named. It will cast First Spire, and the others once seeing First Spire is cast will click UF BP, hit Unholy Aura Disc and start casting Tharoff Lifetap back to back. It works well for me.

Edit: Added rest of my INI for my SK, he is pretty much autopilot once i set him on a mob, holds aggro well and generally stays alive.

Last edited:
Rich (BB code):
holyshit0=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Cast.Ready[Focused Storm of Arrows Rk. II]}) /casting "Focused Storm of Arrows Rk. II"
holyshit1=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Cast.Ready[Rimefall Bite Rk. II]}) /casting "Rimefall Bite Rk. II"
holyshit10=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Cast.Ready[103915]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97) /casting "Ordained Truespirit Chain Coat"|Chest
holyshit11=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Sureshot Discipline Rk. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97) /disc Sureshot Discipline Rk. II
holyshit12=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: Third Spire of the Pathfinders]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97) /casting "Fundament: Third Spire of the Pathfinders"
holyshit13=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.PctMana}>20 && ${Cast.Ready[Swarm of Bees Rk. II]} && !${Target.Buff[Swarm of Bees Rk. II].ID}) /casting "Swarm of Bees Rk. II"
holyshit2=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Cast.Ready[Windwhip Bite Rk. II]}) /casting "Windwhip Bite Rk. II"
holyshit3=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Cast.Ready[Cataclysm Ash Rk. II]}) /casting "Cataclysm Ash Rk. II"
holyshit4=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Cast.Ready[Galvanic Ash Rk. II]}) /casting "Galvanic Ash Rk. II"
holyshit5=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Outrider's Accuracy]} && !${Me.Song[Guardian of the Forest].ID} && !${Me.Song[Group Guardian of the Forest].ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<90) /casting "Outrider's Accuracy"
holyshit6=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Outrider's Attack]} && !${Me.Song[Guardian of the Forest].ID} && !${Me.Song[Group Guardian of the Forest].ID} ${Target.PctHPs}<90) /casting "Outrider's Attack"
holyshit7=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Group Guardian of the Forest]} !${Me.Song[Group Bestial Alignment].ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<80) /casting "Group Guardian of the Forest"
holyshit8=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Auspice of the Hunter]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97) /casting "Auspice of the Hunter"
holyshit9=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Guardian of the Forest]} && !${Me.Song[Outrider's Accuracy].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Outrider's Attack].ID} && !${Me.Song[Group Guardian of the Forest].ID} && !${Me.Song[Group Bestial Alignment].ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<85) /casting "Guardian of the Forest"

That is my Ranger's setup, chain casts 4 nukes, FSoA and new ToT DoT as needed, while keeping other AAs and clicks running (I run with a BST too which is why I have the BST GBA in there and the NPC HP % are where they are). when a named is found it will hit BP, Sureshot, Third Spire and Auspice for burn.

Rich (BB code):
holyshit0=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Chameleon Strike]}) /casting "Chameleon Strike"
holyshit1=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Raven's Claw]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97) /casting "Raven's Claw"
holyshit2=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Gorilla Smash]} && ${Target.Level}<=85 && ${Target.PctHPs}<97) /casting "Gorilla Smash"
holyshit3=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Bite of the Asp]} && ${Target.Level}>85 && !${Target.Named} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97) /casting "Bite of the Asp"
holyshit4=/if (!${Me.Buff[Plague of Hulcror].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}<80 && !${Me.Song[Focused Paragon of Spirit].ID} && !${Me.Song[Paragon of Spirit].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Focused Paragon of Spirits]}) /multiline ; /tar myself ; /alt act 3817 ; /tar ${Me.Pet} ; /ass
holyshit5=/if (!${Me.Buff[Plague of Hulcror].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}<50 && !${Me.Song[Focused Paragon of Spirit].ID} && !${Me.Song[Paragon of Spirit].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Paragon of Spirit]}) /casting "Paragon of Spirit"
holyshit6=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Group Bestial Alignment]} && !${Me.Song[Group Guardian of the Forest].ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<99) /casting "Group Bestial Alignment"
holyshit7=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fortify Companion]}) /casting "Fortify Companion"

This is for my BST, don't have burn setup in there since it is my active character so I control that, but it will hit Foray, Feral Swipe, Chameleon and the appropriate animal AA (Asp if over 85, Gorilla if under 85, Raven if named for the atk debuff) and will control GBA, making sure Rangers GG isn't up before casting. Paragon will go off at 50% mana and will cast Focused Paragon on self if under 80% (pretty much under any fighting condition it will keep it up).

Last edited by a moderator:
So the Caster first line should be Root, then Run, then shackles, then NUKE, NUKE, NUKE, then re Root, then Run and Nuke, Nuke, Nuke (and pray ur merc Cleric is healing)....

They aren't all that hard to make once you figure out how small things work, I saw a lot of them single and figured if it can do that I can combine a few and have triggers trigger other triggers :)

I have added a lot of those to MQ2Melee also for those that use it. As soon we get the compile updated and running from House of Thule I will be adding a lot more general how to and help to this section.

Just posted my super secret extra special Bard AE Mez holyshit if multiple adds in camp according to extended target window.

Ok for beastlords, how do I go about making him cast *Sha's Reprisal Rk. II* with out casting it over and over

I used
holyshit1=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Cast.Ready[Sha's Reprisal Rk. II]}) /casting "Sha's Reprisal Rk. II"

but he just chain casts it.

I am not good at this type of stuff so thats why i was attempting to do that

Ok for beastlords, how do I go about making him cast *Sha's Reprisal Rk. II* with out casting it over and over

I used
holyshit1=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Cast.Ready[Sha's Reprisal Rk. II]}) /casting "Sha's Reprisal Rk. II"

but he just chain casts it.

I am not good at this type of stuff so thats why i was attempting to do that

You were off to a good start. Easiest way is to drop in target health range so he just casts it at the beginning of the fight. You will need to tweak it for your beasty but this way he will cast it when the mob's hps are between 85% and 98%. You can lower or raise it to fine tune it after a couple of fights.
Rich (BB code):
holyshit1=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>85 && ${Target.PctHPs}<98 && ${Me.SpellReady[Sha's Reprisal Rk. II]}) /casting "Sha's Reprisal Rk. II"

Thanks for BST Holy's...I am new to this and they are helpful. I am only lvl 80 so I have changed a few to the appopriate spell at lvl 80.

I dont understand this one however...
Rich (BB code):
holyshit4=/if (!${Me.Buff[Plague of Hulcror].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}<80 && !${Me.Song[Focused Paragon of Spirit].ID} && !${Me.Song[Paragon of Spirit].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Focused Paragon of Spirits]}) /multiline ; /tar myself ; /alt act 3817 ; /tar ${Me.Pet} ; /ass

I dont know what the !${Me.Buff[Plague of Hulcror].ID is referencing

I cant seem to get Focused Paragon to fire ...the others all work well after I changed the spells.

Thanks for the help!!!

eins

Rich (BB code):
holyshit1=/if (${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1 && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Cast.Ready[Burst of Spite Rk. II]}) /casting "Burst of Spite Rk. II"

Not to be picky, but in order to maximize the use of this, I think it'd be awesome if we added a xtarget check to make sure that those mobs that are within 50 units are actually agro'd. I had this firing earlier today in an area with non-agro mobs when I'd try to pull, which caused a pretty awesome train :) If the xtarget was being checked it would have recognized that I only had 1 mob agro'd even though there were multiple within 50 units.

Rich (BB code):

Not to be picky, but in order to maximize the use of this, I think it'd be awesome if we added a xtarget check to make sure that those mobs that are within 50 units are actually agro'd. I had this firing earlier today in an area with non-agro mobs when I'd try to pull, which caused a pretty awesome train :) If the xtarget was being checked it would have recognized that I only had 1 mob agro'd even though there were multiple within 50 units.

Most holyshits are tweaked to peoples individual toon and play style. If one doesn't quite work for you I don't think its being picky at all to post about it. That's the exact reason I made this post. :)

Here is the holyshit with the xtarget showing aggro of 2 or more. If you are pulling you may want to add !${Me.Moving} so it it doesn't fire when you are running back and forth on pulls but I think your idea with the xtarget should solve the problem.

Rich (BB code):
holyshit1=/if (${Me.XTarget} > 1 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 45]} > 1 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Rallying Roar]}) /docommand /disc Rallying Roar

Here is a similar one I use on my warrior with the new disc Rallying Roar

Rich (BB code):
holyshit1=/if (${Me.XTarget} > 1 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 45]} > 1 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Rallying Roar]}) /docommand /disc Rallying Roar

Last edited:
Thanks for BST Holy's...I am new to this and they are helpful. I am only lvl 80 so I have changed a few to the appopriate spell at lvl 80.

I dont understand this one however...
Rich (BB code):

I dont know what the !${Me.Buff[Plague of Hulcror].ID is referencing

I cant seem to get Focused Paragon to fire ...the others all work well after I changed the spells.

Thanks for the help!!!

eins

That is a dot Hulcor in WoS casts, you can take that right out. It may have blocked paragon or something.

Try this one. It should cast focused paragon on you in combat if your mana gets lower than 80%. You can the adjust mana percent by changing the 80 to what ever value you need. ${Me.PctMana}<80
Rich (BB code):
holyshit4=/if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}<80 && !${Me.Song[Focused Paragon of Spirit].ID} && !${Me.Song[Paragon of Spirit].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Focused Paragon of Spirits]}) /multiline ; /target ${Me} ; /alt act 3817 ; /timed 10 ; /assist ${Me.Pet}

Also MQ2Melee now handles Bite of the Asp, Gorilla Smash, and Ravens Claw so you don't need to make those holyshits.

To make your merc attack at a certain % health
  1. Turn off Auto Assist on your merc.
  2. Set your Merc to Assist
Rich (BB code):
holyshit0=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<=95 && ${Me.Mercenary.Equal[Active]}) /mercassist

the new ferocity lasts 23 min and has 18 sec recast time

Yes but you can only cast it on person at a time. MQ2Melee really isn't equipped to cast and keep track of individual buffs on a group let alone just the melee members of that group. That is something you would need a macro to handle.

Keeping a buff up on yourself single or group is doable.

Just starting a zerker out. Got him to 70 pretty fast and wanted his aura up.

Rich (BB code):
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Bloodlust Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Bloodlust Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /doability "Bloodlust Aura"

What I'm using to keep both aura's running on my cleric:

Rich (BB code):
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Aura of the Pious].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Pious].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Aura of the Pious"
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Circle Of Divinity Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Circle Of Divinity].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Circle Of Divinity Rk. II"

What I'm using to keep both aura's running on my cleric:

Rich (BB code):
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Aura of the Pious].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Pious].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Aura of the Pious"
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Circle Of Divinity Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Circle Of Divinity].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Circle Of Divinity Rk. II"

Nice addition thanks for sharing adding this to cleric section

Nothing new here. Just another one to keep an aura up. This time for a warrior:

Rich (BB code):
downflag1=1
version=4.959
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Champion's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Champion's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /doability "Champion's Aura"

I'm having a "cannot parse" error.

Rich (BB code):
holyshit3=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.Combat} !${Me.Buff[Vicious Ferocity].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Vicious Ferocity]}) multiline ; /target ${Me} ; /casting "Vicious Ferocity" ; /timed 20 ; /assist ${Me.Pet}

It just spams "cannot parse multiline ; /target ${Me} ; /casting "Vicious Ferocity" ; /timed 20 ; /assist ${Me.Pet}" over and over.

*EDIT* I think I fixed it. Had a couple of errors.

Last edited:
I'm having a "cannot parse" error.

Rich (BB code):
holyshit3=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.Combat} !${Me.Buff[Vicious Ferocity].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Vicious Ferocity]}) multiline ; /target ${Me} ; /casting "Vicious Ferocity" ; /timed 20 ; /assist ${Me.Pet}

It just spams "cannot parse multiline ; /target ${Me} ; /casting "Vicious Ferocity" ; /timed 20 ; /assist ${Me.Pet}" over and over.

*EDIT* I think I fixed it. Had a couple of errors.

Did your post your fixed version?

Plugin - MQ2Melee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back