• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2Melee

Plugin - MQ2Melee (2 Viewers)

Rich (BB code):
holyshit3=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Buff[Vicious Ferocity].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Vicious Ferocity]}) /multiline ; /target ${Me} ; /casting "Vicious Ferocity" ; /timed 10 ; /assist ${Me.Pet}

Ok it's not quite fixed. It switches to me, and casts fero...but never switches back.

Rich (BB code):
holyshit3=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Buff[Vicious Ferocity].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Vicious Ferocity]}) /multiline ; /target ${Me} ; /casting "Vicious Ferocity" ; /timed 10 ; /assist ${Me.Pet}

Ok it's not quite fixed. It switches to me, and casts fero...but never switches back.

I think the delay created 1s is too low. trying increasing your your /timed 10 to /timed 50 which is 5s. If that works start decreasing the amount of time to get the lowest time before it stops assisting.

well I upped the delay to a few different levels. I get the "try attacking someone other than yourself" message every time it triggers. Not sure where the syntax is bad. i don't think its assisting my pet properly

in fact, it looks like it completely skipping that delay. just now, it targeted me, casted, and instantly targeted my pet...but never assisted

in fact, it looks like it completely skipping that delay. just now, it targeted me, casted, and instantly targeted my pet...but never assisted
Multilines can be tricky because the whole thing is at run at once. I will try a couple of variations on my beastlord after I get home from work.

/assist dues not seem to be to working for ever reason also /timed 10 has no ; after it to separate it since the command has to immediately follow the /timed statement.

I was able to get this to work with xtarget

Rich (BB code):
holyshit3=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Buff[Vicious Ferocity].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Vicious Ferocity]}) /multiline ; /target ${Me} ; /casting "Vicious Ferocity" ; /timed 15 /target id ${Me.XTarget[1].ID}

Last edited:
Rogues may like this:
Rich (BB code):
holyshit0=/if (${Spell[Thief's Eyes].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Song[Thief's Eyes].ID} && ${Melee.Combat}) /disc Thief's Eyes

and... don't let them get away:
Rich (BB code):
holyshit1=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<20 && ${Target.Speed}>50 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Ligament Slice]} && ${Target.Distance}<50 && ${Melee.Combat}) /alt activate 672

Is it possible to add disc respite if end is below 24% and it needs to click other discs running, ooc is a requirement too... for a war?

Is it possible to add disc respite if end is below 24% and it needs to click other discs running, ooc is a requirement too... for a war?

Try this
Rich (BB code):
downflag0=1
downshit0=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}<25 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Respite Rk. II]} && ${Me.CurrentEndurance}>100 && ${Melee.DiscID}==0) /disc Respite Rk. II

Last edited:
Want your toon to auto attack any mob that shows up in their xtarget and are within 50 radius of it. This is a great assist downshit for melee if you just want them to attack.

Rich (BB code):
downflag0=1
downshit0=/if (${Me.XTarget} >= 1 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50]} >=1 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} ) /multiline ; /if (${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[1].ID}].Distance} <= 50) /target id ${Me.XTarget[1].ID} ; /docommand /attack on

Try this
Rich (BB code):
downflag0=1
downshit0=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}<25 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Respite Rk. II]} && ${Me.CurrentEndurance}>100 && ${${Melee.DiscID}}==0)) /disc Respite Rk. II

Doesent work- says-

Failed to parse /if command. Could not find command to execute.
Usage: /if (<conditions>) <command>

Here's one that I've just started playing with. It will join any shared task that is sent to you. Can be modified easily to accept any request that uses the small dialog box. Was thinking about making a plugin to do this and I still might. But this works for now.

Rich (BB code):
downflag0=1
downshit0=/if ((${Window[ConfirmationDialogBox].Child[TextOutput].Text.Find[join the shared task]})>0) /notify ConfirmationDialogBox Yes_Button leftmouseup

Here's one that I've just started playing with. It will join any shared task that is sent to you. Can be modified easily to accept any request that uses the small dialog box. Was thinking about making a plugin to do this and I still might. But this works for now.

Rich (BB code):
downflag0=1
downshit0=/if ((${Window[ConfirmationDialogBox].Child[TextOutput].Text.Find[join the shared task]})>0) /notify ConfirmationDialogBox Yes_Button leftmouseup

Check this out http://forums.notaddicted.com/showthread.php?p=144412#post144412

I must be missing something here, I am trying to keep my Holy Aura up when I have ma2lelee loaded so:

Rich (BB code):
downflag1=1
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Holy Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Holy Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Holy Aura"

If I understand that right its:
Rich (BB code):
If I have the spell in a gem slot & that buff is not in the Aura window & I am not moving & I am not invisible then cast the "holy aura"
Am I understanding that right ? & dose that "!${Me.Invis})” work for invis to undead too?

Is this doable?
Rich (BB code):
downshift3=when my marc healer gets hit, I switch to his target and cast lesson of repentance rk. ii & attack it?, Then switching back to my target would be nice, but I don't think that bits is doable at all.

I must be missing something here, I am trying to keep my Holy Aura up when I have ma2lelee loaded so:

Rich (BB code):
downflag1=1
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Holy Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Holy Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Holy Aura"

If I understand that right its:
Rich (BB code):
If I have the spell in a gem slot & that buff is not in the Aura window & I am not moving & I am not invisible then cast the "holy aura"
Am I understanding that right ? & dose that "!${Me.Invis})" work for invis to undead too?

Is this doable?
Rich (BB code):
downshift3=when my marc healer gets hit, I switch to his target and cast lesson of repentance rk. ii & attack it?, Then switching back to my target would be nice, but I don't think that bits is doable at all.

1. The way aura spells in mq2 has changed recently because of the 80 different way the are spelled etc. Try !${Me.Aura[Holy Aura].Length} and add a gem for /casting in case you don't the spell mem'd.
Rich (BB code):
downflag1=1
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Holy Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Holy Aura].Length} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Holy Aura"|8
2. ${Spell[Holy Aura].Stacks[0]} = Does any buff on me block this spell i.e. stacks. Cast your invis to undead and type in /echo ${Me.Invis} if it comes back TRUE then it works.

3. NO, not that I know of. Do an add check and cast your AE aggro spell.
This is the one I use on my warrior change the disc to the /casting "ae aggro spell"|8
Rich (BB code):
holyshit1=/if (${Me.XTarget} > 1 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 45]} > 1 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Rallying Roar]}) /docommand /disc Rallying Roar

1. The downshit you suggested works like a charm
2. The pally "Group perfected invisibility to undead" dose return TRUE
3. I need to find an AE weapon, or an Aug to use or me be more attentive while using it

thank you for the help

for the Pallys out there:

Rich (BB code):
downflag10=1
downshit10=/if (${Spell[Holy Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Holy Aura].Length} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Holy Aura"|8
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
downflag11=1
downshit11=/if (${Spell[Armor of Implacable Faith Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Buff[Armor of Implacable Faith Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Armor of Implacable Faith Rk. II"|11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
downflag12=1
downshit12=/if (${Spell[Brell's Tellurian Rampart Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Buff[Brell's Tellurian Rampart Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Brell's Tellurian Rampart Rk. II"|10
downflag13=1
downshit13=/if (${Spell[Steely Stance Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Buff[Steely Stance Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Steely Stance Rk. II"|9

more to come, I hope this helps some one somewhere

In the theme of pally add-ons for melee:

Rich (BB code):
holyshit0=/if (${Me.PctMana} > 20 && (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Disruptive Persecution]})) /alt act 7712
holyshit1=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Force of Disruption]}) /alt act 3826

I activate which one I want on depending on my role. Sometimes I value the extra agro of Force over the DPS of Disruptive, so use either as you see fit, but these work nicely for me.

The mana check is in the theme that I like to keep some mana for healing if things get desperate, adjust the number to your play style.

More for the Pallys out there:

Here are my fully functional Shifts that I use the 4 from my earner post are repeated in this 11, as I am trying to keep them uniform and segregated in to groups. there is two more I use on a regular basis but they need tweaking before I can put um on display.

In combat Shifts:
Rich (BB code):
/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.PctMana}<40 && ${Me.PctMana}>99 &&  ${Spell[Steely Stance Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Buff[Steely Stance Rk. II].ID}) /casting "Steely Stance Rk. II"|9

Pre combat Buff Shifts:
Rich (BB code):
/if (!${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.PctMana} > 90 &&  ${Spell[Holy Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Holy Aura].Length}) /casting "Holy Aura"|1
/if (!${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.PctMana} > 90 &&  ${Spell[Preservation of Tunare Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Buff[Preservation of Tunare Rk. II].ID}) /casting "Preservation of Tunare Rk. II"|11
/if (!${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.PctMana} > 90 &&  ${Spell[Armor of Implacable Faith Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Buff[Armor of Implacable Faith Rk. II].ID}) /casting "Armor of Implacable Faith Rk. II"|6
/if (!${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.PctMana} > 90 &&  ${Spell[Brell's Tellurian Rampart Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Buff[Brell's Tellurian Rampart Rk. II].ID}) /casting "Brell's Tellurian Rampart Rk. II"|10

Pre combat Cliky Shifts:
Rich (BB code):
/if (!${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Soothing Breath I].ID}) /casting "Diamondcast Ailettes of the Champion"|Shoulders
/if (!${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Might of the Giants].ID}) /casting "Ring of the Fearborn"|ring
/if (!${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Endurance VII].ID}) /casting "Spinechiller Web Mask"|face
/if (!${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Icicle Aura].ID})  /casting "Cloak of Icy Shadows"|back
Pre combat Cliky If Not Shifts:
Rich (BB code):
/if (!${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Hateful Guard].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Distillate of Skinspikes].ID}) /casting "Bloodstained Cloak"|back
/if (!${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Familiar: Emerald Sokokar].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Steely Stance Rk. II].ID}) /casting "Familiar of the Emerald Jungle"

Now accepting Red Cents so if you find me deserving, Cent me

Last edited:
Redcented thanks for sharing.

If you use downshits instead of holyshits which will only activate when not in combat you could drop all the !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}
Rich (BB code):
downflag0=1
downshit0=/if (!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.PctMana} > 90 &&  ${Spell[Holy Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Holy Aura].Length}) /casting "Holy Aura"|1

Rich (BB code):
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Bloodlust Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Bloodlust Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /doability "Bloodlust Aura"
Stopped working... continually tries to recast.... spamming "You do not have sufficient focus to maintain that ability"

Anybody see what is wrong?

Because of the way Aura's were changed last month.

Rich (BB code):
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Bloodlust Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Bloodlust Aura].Length} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /doability "Bloodlust Aura"

Hey guys i use mq2melee to mez adds on my bard with the setup i found in this thread but it doesnt seem to re apply once the bard ae mez runs out is there a way to make it keep re applying as long as theres more than 2 mobs still alive once the timer runs out?

Hey guys i use mq2melee to mez adds on my bard with the setup i found in this thread but it doesnt seem to re apply once the bard ae mez runs out is there a way to make it keep re applying as long as theres more than 2 mobs still alive once the timer runs out?

AEMez? this one?
Rich (BB code):
holyshit1=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Me.XTarget} > 1 &&  ${SpawnCount[npc radius 35]}>1) /multiline ; /if (!${Defined[mezd]}) /declare mezd timer outer 0 ; /if (${mezd}==0) /twist once 3 ;  /if (${mezd}==0) /varset mezd 30

yes thats the one im using does a great job of mezzing the first time but doesnt re apply mez when timer runs out any ideas?

Thanks

yes and i may have just found my error noticed i had a typo at the very end of the holyshit fixed it seeing if that does the trick somehow had an "s" on the very end.

lol hehe yep im an idiot :) thanks btw wouldnt have rechecked over it had you not asked if that was the code i used lol :)

Redcented thanks for sharing.
If you use downshits instead of holyshits which will only activate when not in combat you could drop all the !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}
Rich (BB code):
downflag0=1
downshit0=/if (!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.PctMana} > 90 &&  ${Spell[Holy Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Holy Aura].Length}) /casting "Holy Aura"|1
I will be redoing them when I get back from the doc's this morning. once tested,Ii will repost m full list for pally's

This took me longer than I wanted it to, but here it is my 99% working set of Down and Holy Shit's for my fellow pally's out here:

Not yet in combat shit's

Auto attacking any mob in Xtarget, Thank you Maskoi:
Rich (BB code):
downflag0=1
downshit0=/if (${Me.XTarget} >= 1 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50]} >=1 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} ) /multiline ; /if (${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[1].ID}].Distance} <= 50) /target id ${Me.XTarget[1].ID} ; /docommand /attack on ; /face
My Cliky Buffs:
Rich (BB code):
downflag1=1
downshit1=/if (!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Hateful Guard].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Distillate of Skinspikes].ID}) /casting "Bloodstained Cloak"|back
downflag2=1
downshit2=/if (!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Soothing Breath I].ID}) /casting "Diamondcast Ailettes of the Champion"|Shoulders
downflag3=1
downshit3=/if (!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Might of the Giants].ID}) /casting "Ring of the Fearborn"|ring
downflag4=1
downshit4=/if (!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Endurance VII].ID}) /casting "Spinechiller Web Mask"|face
downflag5=1
downshit5=/if (!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Prismatic Ward I].ID}) /casting "Gilded Bow of the Hunter"|Range
My Aura Buff:
Rich (BB code):
downflag6=1
downshit6=/if (!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.PctMana} > 90 &&  ${Spell[Holy Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Holy Aura].Length}) /casting "Holy Aura"|1
My Spell Buffs:
Rich (BB code):
downflag7=1
downshit7=/if (!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.PctMana} > 90 &&  ${Spell[Armor of Implacable Faith Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Buff[Armor of Implacable Faith Rk. II].ID}) /casting "Armor of Implacable Faith Rk. II"|6
downflag8=1
downshit8=/if (!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.PctMana} > 90 &&  ${Spell[Brell's Tellurian Rampart Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Buff[Brell's Tellurian Rampart Rk. II].ID}) /casting "Brell's Tellurian Rampart Rk. II"|10
I no longer use myself, Now that when SS wares off its recast-able, I don’t see need to bring out my Familiar:
Rich (BB code):
downflag9=0
downshit9=/if (!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Familiar: Emerald Sokokar].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Steely Stance Rk. II].ID}) /casting "Familiar of the Emerald Jungle"
If Mana is below 25 and I am targeting a PC, i.e. not looting then sit on horse:
Rich (BB code):
downflag10=1
downshit10=/if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Target.Type.Equal[PC]} &&  ${Me.PctMana} < 25) !${Me.Buff[Summon Holy Steed].ID} /alt act 77

in combat shit's:

This is the pesky 1% keeping this from being fully working set of shit's. I am Trying to get it to cast "AA Root" on targeted fleeing mob:
Rich (BB code):
holyflag0=1
HolyShit0=/if (${Target.Fleeing} ${Target.PctHPs}<5 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99) /alt act 10393
The question I have: is ${Target.Fleeing} valid? and or is there a better way to cast "AA Root" on targeted fleeing mob?

If not targeted named and more than 8 mobs cast First Fundament Spire(heals are better):
Rich (BB code):
holyflag1=1
HolyShit1=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Target.Named} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50]} >=8 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: First Spire of Holiness]}) /alt act 1440
If targeted named and less than 5 mobs cast Second Fundament Spire(adds to my damage):
Rich (BB code):
holyflag2=1
HolyShit2=/if (!${Me.Invis} && ${Target.Named} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50]} <=5 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: second Spire of Holiness]}) /alt act 1441
If targeted named and more than 5 mobs cast Third Fundament Spire(add to, defense's):
Rich (BB code):
holyflag3=1
HolyShit3=/if (!${Me.Invis} && ${Target.Named} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50]} >=5 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: Third Spire of Holiness]}) /alt act 1442
Cliky Buffs:
Rich (BB code):
holyflag4=1
HolyShit4=/if (!${Me.Invis} && ${Target.Named} && ${Cast.Ready[120220]}) /casting "Abstruse Soulbound Breastplate"|Chest
holyflag5=1
HolyShit5=/if (!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Icicle Aura].ID})  /casting "Cloak of Icy Shadows"|back
Spell Buffs:
Rich (BB code):
holyflag6=1
HolyShit6=/if (!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Target.PctHPs} >75 && ${Target.PctHPs} <95 && ${Spell[Mark of the Defender Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Buff[Mark of the Defender Rk. II].ID}) /casting "Mark of the Defender Rk. II"|8
holyflag7=1
HolyShit7=/if (!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Spell[Steely Stance Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Buff[Steely Stance Rk. II].ID}) /casting "Steely Stance Rk. II"|10
holyflag8=1
HolyShit8=/if (!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} &&  ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Spell[Preservation of Tunare Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Buff[Preservation of Tunare Rk. II].ID}) /casting "Preservation of Tunare Rk. II"|11

I am tried to keep them uniform and segregated in to groups for easy editing too your Toon's Leave and Ability, as well as tweeking for other class's. I hope this helps someone somewhere.

the one i use on my monk ;
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Master's Aura].Stacks[1]} && !(${Me.Aura[1].Equal[Master's Aura]} || ${Me.Aura[2].Equal[Master's Aura]})) /disc Master's Aura
holyshit6=/if ((${Target.Fleeing} && ${Target.CurrentHPs}<=35 && ${Target.Speed}>20) && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Crippling Strike]}) /aa act Crippling Strike
holyshit1=/if (!${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID} && !${meleemvi[enrage]}) /melee enrage=1
holyshit4=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Dreamwalker's Synergy Rk. II]}) /disc Dreamwalker's Synergy Rk. II
holyshit5=/if (${Target.BuffDuration[Dreamwalker's Synergy Effect]} && ${Target.CurrentHPs}>=01 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Stunning Kick]}) /aa act Stunning Kick
holyshit8=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[vigorous shuriken]}) /disc Vigorous shuriken
holyshit9=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Cloud of Fists Rk. II]} && ${Me.Song[Drunken Monkey Style Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Song[Drunken Monkey Style Eagle Strike Boost II].ID} && ${Me.Song[Drunken Monkey Style Rk. II].Duration}>4) /disc Cloud of Fists Rk. II

From me just above here.

The question I have: is ${Target.Fleeing} valid? and or is there a better way to cast "AA Root" on targeted fleeing mob?

This is the pesky 1% keeping this from being fully working set of shit's. I am Trying to get it to cast "AA Root" on targeted fleeing mob:
Rich (BB code):
holyflag0=1
HolyShit0=/if (${Target.Fleeing} ${Target.PctHPs}<5 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99) /alt act 10393
the one i use on my monk ;
Rich (BB code):
holyshit6=/if  ((${Target.Fleeing} && ${Target.CurrentHPs}<=35  &&  ${Target.Speed}>20) &&  ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Crippling  Strike]}) /aa act Crippling Strike

Shackles of Tunare Re-work, thank you "Sicaraz"

Rich (BB code):
holyflag0=1
HolyShit0=/if ((${Target.Fleeing} && ${Target.CurrentHPs}<=35 && ${Target.Speed}>20) && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Shackles of Tunare]}) /alt act 10393

Yet untested, but i fell it will work
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If threes any pally's out there who are willing to test and verify the pally "Shit's" I have posted please do so, that Maskoi can added to this thread's front page, as of now there nothing listed for pally's there.

Hybrid (BST,PAL,RNG,SHD) holyshits and downshits.

Beastlord

Keep Ferocity up on your beastlord
Rich (BB code):
holyflag1=1
holyshit1=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Buff[Savage Ferocity Rk. II].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Savage Ferocity Rk. II]}) /multiline ; /target ${Me} ; /casting "Savage Ferocity Rk. II" ; /timed 15 /target id ${Me.XTarget[1].ID}

let's try to make class info easy to find.

2 things. I use the shambot macro for my shammy, but was trying to use holyshit to click bp everytime its up and have the rogue merc assist at 95 % but I cant get neither to work, I assume its because he dont autoattack - whats a good way to do this??

Plugin - MQ2Melee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back