• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Working MQ2Rez / MQ2Rezzy (1 Viewer)

Jmo

Ex-Admin Dust Bunny
RedCents
1,087¢
I'm hopng one of you can help me out. I've been hearing lately of people still using MQ2Rez and MQ2Rezzy. Problem is that the last I heard, they were both FUBAR. So, are they working again? And if so, does anyone have a current Sourcecode for either? If so, I'll get it back in the compiles. It was a handy little tool, and moreso for me now that I'm playing my Cleric again.

Last I tried it back in early January, it made you crash. But when you came back you were fully restored, however there will be a non-decaying corpse that appears, and makes it rather obvious that you cheated. In other words unless you died in an instance (they might have since made them pop outside?), I believe SoE can take these corpses to mean that someone used /rezme and cheated. But at the same time I really don't know if they are actually doing anything or not as I have played since then. Try it on an account you don't care about and see what if anything happens.

i used mq2rez and it works fine for me, but when i rez my self i have to /fade to pop back. it leaves a *Invalid* corpse of you whereever you die, you come back fully buffed as if you never died, and no experience was gone....

Working MQ2Rez / MQ2Rezzy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back