• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • EverQuest (live servers) were patched today and MacroQuest developers are putting in time for their own update. Please show them your appreciation. Per brainiac, ETA is 12am EST (from 11pm)

Strategy - easy afk aa (1 Viewer)

overgrower

RedCents
21¢
ok this is for 70 to 79. is a spot in PAW where there are alot of wanders. You can sit afk with a merc tank and collect aaxp all day. Its about 9-13% aa and the class 2 xp pots and a merc at lvl 75. The locs are 512.16, 40.09, -54.22 I hope this helps some people out like me who are in iraq and go on missions all day but still want to get some xp. I hope this is in the right spot also lol first time posting here.

nice find ! lol at 80 its about 1.5 % exp a kill on AA tho :( well, not the exact same spot because htats camped by some AFKers and i dont wanna disturb them

anyone confirm if this is still working? just reactivated yesterday and i'm in school for the summer.. this would be H-O-T

ok so i'm trying this at 71 and my merc is getting wrecked on single mobs.. any advice? i have no idea what i'm doing

if you have the cash i suggest getting a melee account running, some form of melee char... and get them up to 65-70 and get a war merc, and use an assist mac and assist off the merc so you can go afk and kill stuff.

I got a 77 war 77 monk 81 bard 81 bst, and i go AFK in here with clr merc and tank merc for days... clean up the 30 AA i have saved every 12-14 hours or so, not bad for AFK

Strategy - easy afk aa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back