• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Graphic Design (1 Viewer)

RedBema

A Bema that is Red
RedCents
121¢
Hey NA,

Long time no talk! I hope that all is well. I have come bearing need for a graphic designer.

I am not looking for anything perfect, or too detailed, I just need a contact of someone who I can trust to do some designs for me when I need them. When I say "trust," I mean someone who, when I email them, has the ability to email me, or contact me back within a reasonable amount of time. I also mean someone who will not dissapear off the face of the earth.

I have a company that will be having monthly, yearly, and random special occasion events that I am going to need designs for. My goal is to pitch all of the information to this person, and he/she works up a poster-type presentation of it.

For example:

If I pitch that I need a design that includes the word "Commitment" and "2009 Theme" and a blue fancy background, you would take this information, and run with it. My goal is to use what you develop as a poster. (This is a real project btw).

I have many of these projects in the future, some of which I could use right now. Everything will be handled by phone and email, and pay is involved (TBD).

My hope is that this turns into a contract job. I have tons of logos and posters that need to be made, or enhanced. I need someone who does a good job that I can trust. Most importantly, someone who can make it look professional.

If you think that you are capable of this, or are interested, please email me at [email protected]. If you have any past graphic experience, please place that into the email, and any logos or designs that you have made will help as well. I will be choosing whom I feel I can rely on the most. Again, this will pay, and will be something that I need quite often.

I know that I met many graphic designers in my stay here at NA, so I am looking forward to anyone who is interested.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Bema

I got your emails and pms, thanks for them.

I am currently looking over all of them and will contact you upon completion. Thanks so much for all of the contact on this.

IRL - Graphic Design

Users who are viewing this thread

Back