• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Not-A-Cast #1 (1 Viewer)

Jmo

Ex-Admin Dust Bunny
RedCents
1,087¢
Episode 1 is now live!

I know it's probably a bit boring to those who already know the site, but it will be something you're able to show to newbies who may be interested in knowing the basics of NotAddicted.

The episode can be Downloaded and listened to here: Click Me Yo!

Show Notes (links):

Macroquest 2

VirginWorlds

Also, I'm in the process of getting the show put up on ITunes for easier distribution. Will probably take a couple of days.

GJ Jmo!

Hope you dont mind a little constructive criticism...

The fades between sessions are a little loud and overlap your talking too much. Other than that great too see this moving along.

(This post is just too prove you will not bleed too death through the ears.....it was close but I didn't need a transfusion.)

Thanks for the feedback. I'm a noob with all of his sound editing stuff. I'm trying to figure out how to tone down the music a bit, but it kept getting loud after normalizing again.

Also, the noise reduction wasn't working right, so I couldn't get rid of the hum in the background. When I tried, I either sounded like a robot, or instead of a hum, it sounded more like a high pitched screech. So, I stuck with the hum for now.

I listened again and the hum is very minimal from what I could tell. Plus buddy listening to your own voice is always wierd if you havent done it before.

Not-A-Cast #1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back