• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Interested in VG: SoH (1 Viewer)

RedCents
10¢
If anyone has a buddy pass they don't mind me using, PM me the serial key. If you would like something in return...you can have my old WoW account that I just kept a couple hundred gold on in case you are bored with life and want to play for a little bit.

Marbury has like 7 keys.

I have been playing the game and it is really buggy. Great potential, just still really buggy. I get bluescreens and lock ups often.

Buggy or not, that doesn't bother me. I have played betas before, and better yet, I have been on a dev team for EQemu twice. I have been through the "Wow we can't cast a spell without crashing" to the "Well we got X item, but every time I log out and back in it is gone"

Bugs aren't a problem, I just want to experience it before I buy the ALL STATION ACCESS(eq, eq2, vanguard, and a few other games for 29.99)

Well, I wrecked my car last night. I put my SRT-4 into a deer going 80 on my way back to my girls house, and right now I don't have a vehicle to get back to my computer being as I am staying at my girls house and my car is in the shop.

I'll see if I can't get in touch with a room mate to grab the keys off my desk, but the tards are always out getting baked.

I'll PM you the key as soon as I have one.

Last edited:
Wow, man that sucks to hear. I hope you're doing ok! I have heard hitting a deer is almost as bad as hitting a brick wall(no joke).

Don't rush bro, just relax and if you could thats cool, if not its np. I understand RL over games.

My insurance agent was already out to look at the car yesterday and the parts are already ordered. I should have the car back by Friday or Saturday depending on if the parts get there today or tomorrow.

Of all the games I have played, this has got to be one of the worst. The game has been out over 1 year, and it still is as buggy as an alpha release, not even as good as beta. Don't waste your bandwidth on this one.

Age of Conan gets released in about 2 weeks, save your money for that one. Or if you want to try an SOE game, try Pirates of the Burning Seas (PotBS).

If you insist on playing V:SOH, the only Vanguard site for exploits/guides is ubervanguard.com. But I know that they don't even get many posts anymore, simply because 95% of all the players abandoned V:SOH because of how bad it is.

You come here trash talking the game, what do you have to support your opinion or views?

I'm just curious, I don't find there to be that many bugs, only if you're running Vista, which is shit anyways.

Age of Conan looks lame as hell. So does Warhammer. I don't care what people say, because its opinion based...but to me: the only MMORPG worth playing is EQ. Possibly another, but so far Ive tried more than most people, and they are all shitty games with "good graphics" to make people all giddy.

PS: No matter what people say about how bad SoE is...Blizzard is just as bad, and I bet you a million dollars...two-three years after Age of Conan's release, they will have the SAME problems EQ did. WoW is already getting them. I'll play my SoE games with a group of people who understand and can deal with change, while the others flock looking for "that new experience" yet never find it

Im bad at posting things sorry if sortve came off as mean, its not meant to be

Alright, just an update as to what's been going on;

The insurance covered everything on my car, and the company sent used parts to repair my car and all of them were bad or unusable. So the company ordered brand new parts and they were waiting on the last piece to get in and that was my cold air intake. It should have been in Friday or Saturday and they said it should be done today, I hope.

Interested in VG: SoH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back