• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Serious - I still can't use my redcents :( (1 Viewer)

Khatib

RedCents
21¢
How am I ever supposed to get into the vaunted level 2 areas if I can't start an elaborate cent trading ring?

Or more to the point, how am I supposed to start up my elaborate cent trading ring if I can't redcent anyone?

Red's added your problem to the list of things Khatib. Dunno if he's thought of anything yet though.

Well I'd just take lvl 2 access straight up too ;)

I don't play WoW or EQ anymore, but whatever new game I start playing this summer, I'll make up for getting access to those :) Back in the day I wrote a fishing script for WoW that made me quite a bit of gold... and way back in the SWG days of sploits galore, I managed to win myself a free video card and a spare xbox from sharing a thing or two :) I don't sploit liberally myself, but I always keep my eyes and ears open and I might use a thing or two if it provides an edge without it being so blatant as to be throwing my account away with an eventual ban.

Edit: OIC... you've got the subscription plan in place... well once I get into a game you have an active section for, I'll throw down for a year. After a year I'm sure I'll make some sort of contributor status to keep me locked in for free after that first one :)

You need to use your vaunted fishing script intellect to write us a new fishing script that can't be detected by Blizz. I mish my old fishbot, but the 3-day ban really sucked.

Serious - I still can't use my redcents :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back