• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - lol, my warhammer beta account got banned (1 Viewer)

isobelle

RedCents
51¢
i got awesome screenshots of my email and the reply i sent, but they're on my laptop. will grab them later.

i had just given the account to ripperjack, too... sorry boss :qq:

You can't be serious. I logged into your account last Friday 29th of Feb to make sure the account was OK, and it was. Managed to get the client from my buddy over the weekend and was going to wait until mid-week to log in when the elf/dark elf phase was about to start.

My buddy told me that Mythic were being hyper anal with accounts, so you have to be super careful not to break the NDA.

I have to ask though... was this some sort of twisted trick to get my hopes up? You know, give me access to the account, the get it banned on purpose? :mad:

it wasn't intended on my part. i don't imagine we generate the kind of traffic that would get the article "noticed" by a random passerby, i honestly hate to say it, but imagine i must have got "told on" by some chump here on the site. probably the same dipshits posting as anonymous and calling me a wow "fanboi". the same twits that cry themselves to sleep dreaming of "the good old days of UO".

BOY I GUESS THEY SURE SHOWED ME AFTER I CREATE CONTENT FOR THEM TO READ FOR FREE, MYSELF NOT EVEN GETTING PAID. WAY TO GO ASSHATS.

Fair enough. I figured it was something like that. I've heard of people doing worst things to get a beta slot, so dobbing someone in, in an attempt to get their beta slot, wouldn't be a big surprise... especially knowing who frequents this site.

It's not an "attempt to get their beta slot", reporting violations of the WAR NDA gets you a beta key of your own.

I was reading the comments section of your well-written article. Someone actually stated that they hope you enjoy EA's lawyers or some such crap. I guess articles for "beta" should be put in section 2 from now on, right?

Probably a good idea, but some douchebag will still narc you out, regardless. What's more amusing is that, based on your article, do you really care? Sounds like WAR is a classic EA shitstorm waiting to happen....

Toast - lol, my warhammer beta account got banned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back