• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

My Experience, the ending. (1 Viewer)

imported_Sleepy

RedCents
Hello all again, glad some people wanna see the end, and some people... umm I wasnt sure if they were insulting me or... well anyway, might as well finish it, so here it goes..

I left off getting the voice changer, and cheaking it out, then finding the females voice, I tryed it out in a vent with myself, and it seemed it was working, it was pretty fun being able to do this. So.. anyway, getting back to the story, one day, I got on WoW, and said in guild chat, "I got a mic guys!" most of them cheering, and saying lets hear if it works. So I opened vent, and started to say hi, but as I was just finishing it, I figured out I didnt have my new vent server setup to it! No one said anything, so I quickly switched it on and said Woops! Hi everyone, they heard "my" voice and said " We are so glad we can hear your voice!", I let a sigh of relief go, knowing they bought it. My life got much bigger from then on, (Not for the better but..) seems if any of the guys had a question they wernt scared to ask it, asking me or who they thought was me, my bra size, if I wore thongs, what colors, where did I shop, and would ask me for me what they should do in thier problems. It was really hard to keep up, I had to remember things I didnt care about, and had to keep the whole, girl thing going.

Moving a few months past that, we begain to raid Molten Core, it was pretty fun, downing some bosses, getting some loot, having fun on vent. This is the good part, me being a "girl" got ... umm (sorry if im offending anyone) special treatment. Any hunter drops, the other hunters would step aside and say "Ladies first", me being our first to have full epics. They thought if they were nice to me maybe in some sick way, I would get with them. I even got the mount from ZG!Going on, after most people were in epics, we moved to BWL, and once again, I got all my gear first. It was really easy, getting all the gear, being listened to by everyone, I could have done anything, wiped our raid, yell at anyone, not go on for a month, and I would still have a spot for our next raid. After Naxx came out, we were planning on raiding it soon, right after everyone was geared.

After I had completed my full T2 gear set, having the best weapons I could get, and had been in a long time relationship with the elf, it was getting abit, dull, lately, seemed things were going hush hush. One day getting onto vent, the elf asked if I would show my picture to him, and he would show his to me. I said sure, and went onto some websites, looking for a girls picture that looked 18, was good looking, and fit the description I gave. ( I know, pretty low. But everything is low about this so..) find what I thought to be a perfect picture, sent it to his msn, and he sent his to my newly made msn. We exchanged comments, and left it at that. Next day I got onto vent, I got a spam of "Your really good looking" And "Damn, looking good". Being abit wiered out, I went onto our guild website, and oh guess what? A big picture of "me" right under the members list. Haha great eh?

I guess it was fine, didnt matter much to me, wasnt my face getting put up for some people to look at. So, I just said thank you to the comments, and kept living on. Later one day, I just got home, and thought, hmm, wonder what the guilds up to. So I got on, and saw a mail icon in the corner. Running over to the mail box, I had a letter from the elf, saying, we need to talk, then a smiley face beside it. I paniced abit, thinking, what if he found out? What if someone talked some sense into him. But he got on later, and asked me if I would like to talk on the phone. Me freaking out said, but we talk on vent? What would be the difference. But he insisted on getting me on a phone. I told him I would think about it. He agreed so, we stopped talking about that.

I tried almost everything I could to get the voice changer to talk aloud, and finaly got it. So, I told the elf sure! I would talk to him on the phone, getting everything ready, and making sure he phoned my cell phone, just incase... Me picking up and speaking into the mic, putting the phone onto my speakers. So, we talked about the normal things we talk about on vent, then he said, I have something to ask you.. I said sure, and he said... "Do you think... we could meet, like in real life. I jumped back, thinking quickly, said " Ill think about it", but I didnt hear my speakers say anything, I looked down, finding out... I pulled the speaker cord right out of the plug! He kept saying, are you ok? You there? Helloooooo. I jumped over to the cord and plugged it in, getting a loud SQUEEEKKKKKK. (Uhh, maybe it isnt a squeeekkk, but you know what im talking about? That loud sounding fuzzy thing that happeneds when you plug something in) I didnt hear anything for awhile, then I heard him say... what.. was that? Me trying to figure out anything to cover up, just thought, I had, had my fun, and it was time, to give it all up. I turned off the voice changer and quivering, said, ummm, im sorry to have to tell you this... but im.. a guy.. he..he.., about a second after I said guy, I got a loud earfull of him screaming at me and telling me I was #&@$ed up, and dont deserve to be alive, I was scum, a horrible person. ( I didnt say anything back, just hung up the phone, wondering what I was going to do. Then I had a great idea!

I got on WoW quickly, typing as quick as I could in guild chat, blurting out "Me and (The elves name here) just broke up over something really big, and he was really pissed, and told me he was going to kick me from the guild. Them all saying oh, are you ok? Do you need someone to talk to? I saw the elf log in, and say, guys, (Insert my elves name here) is a male, not a female, he has been using a voice changer, and was playing us all. Them all saying, its ok, we know you guys broke up, and that your mad, just calm down, and lets talk this through. After some deep convos, our guild came up with the perfect solution. Kick the elf and keep the "girl"! I dont think I have ever laughed that hard in my life. They will believe ANYTHING, if you are a girl! So we kicked him from the guild, and we all ignored him.

The elf: Quit about a week after then, and cursed my name.

The guild mates: Still believe im a female, and I will keep it that way aslong as I can.

Me: telling you this story.

Ok, that was a long story.. really sorry, but it woulnt be as dramatic and such if I didnt explain it all, thanks for reading all my chatter, if you did. Little recap, and lesson.

1) Dont do what I did, I live in 2 lives, its really hard, make one mistake, and its almost always over.

2) If you do get into something like this, tell someone else your story, it will feel alot better getting it off your chest.

3) This wasnt ment to be a great tale, wasnt ment for me to get love and everyone say ohh poor you, what you have to go through, it was something for everyone to laugh at, and overall, now when you think you are the nerd, remember who is pretending to be a female, to get gear and gold with nothing but a /kiss, hmmm, not bad. I want people to say, woah, atlest im not that nerdy, and never will, I want people to know, there is ALWAYS someone else out there, that has done something worse, (Not saying mine was the worse, just saying, thats pretty bad)

4) I dont find to many people that are brave enough to tell people they did something like that, nope, im the the brave type, I just had to get it out, and I did, so call me names, or say wow, your life blows, what ever you will, I have fun playing a female character, I have fun having two lives, its fun sometimes, and stressful others, I like being able to make up something, and make people say, wow, really? Or oh, that must be cool.

5) Now that I have been doing this for a year or more, it has just became something to do, a hobby almost, sometimes I will be sleeping and come up with something, like, my brother just got surgery, and can go into vent, and say it knowing fully well, everyone will beleive me, with no questions asked other then, would you like a hug?

6) If I could change anything would I? Nope, im on an rp server, but not only do I rp in game, I am role playing on vent, and people think I am someone who is not, and I would not change that.

7) Thanks for reading, and have a good night, morning, afternoon. :)

Order of story:
1st-http://www.notaddicted.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1012
2nd-http://www.notaddicted.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1013
3rd- Your reading it.

One of us will note that soon the date of April Fools is to be coming.

If such a tale is not a fool of April we would ask why when a woman is among those playing our elf of blood, the swears and stabs continue and none ask for love.

Thanks for all the nice comments, hope you guys injoyed my story, I just have some questions... im not sure, but did someone think that I was someone else? Im not sure, but if thats what you ment, nope, this is my first post, and, something about april fools? I dont really see this being a joke for april fools, anyway, thanks guys.

By the way I play a female main on a Normal server. Most people know I'm not a girl, but sometimes......Ah well.

Most of my characters in MMOs are girls but I don't think I'd have the will to pull something like this off. I cuss way too much and even though I think something like this would be funny as hell I'd probably slip up pretty frequently and fuck the whole thing up.

I knew someone on my EQ server who was a gay man that played a female character and had hooked up with another guy in game pretending to be female. I remember the straight guy he/she was with getting pissed at me for calling the gay guy a man... And then one day he/she told him the truth and he freaked the fuck out. Since he was such a dick about it prior to that whenever we would encounter this guy in other mmos (he was in a guild w/ some other friends) we would make female characters with the same name as the gay dude's. Would drive him insane. Good times.

A very good read. I have a female alt; I tried acting like a (stereotypical) girl when she was low-level--being very sociable, using emotes, every AIM-ish accroynm I could think of, etc--just to see how everyone else reacted. I think I had some people believing it, or at the very least considering it entirely plausible, but sadly when asked point-blank whether I was a female or not, I didn't have the guts to flat-out lie. (Or call it moral ambiguity, if you will.) /sigh; ah, the road not taken...

im not sure, but did someone think that I was someone else?

There are some who frequent these boards that would create such a story and an alias to tell it for the purpose of misleading others. For what it's worth, I personally don't think this is the case, but I can see why others might, especially considering the time of the year.

There are some who frequent these boards that would create such a story and an alias to tell it for the purpose of misleading others. For what it's worth, I personally don't think this is the case, but I can see why others might, especially considering the time of the year.

Don't tell anyone else, but... I'm actually Runned. As a matter of fact, everyone else on these forums is me. Everyone you know in real life is me. I'm only watching for the moment where your attention falters to end your life take over this world.

My Experience, the ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back