• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2Melee Help (1 Viewer)

RedCents
60¢
I have been using Mq2 for about 2 years, and have been with this site for about the same. Thanks for all the help.....

Question.... I want to get more out of using MQ2 I have been a very basic user, how does one get into the more advanced mq2melee settings. I have done the /melee save to create the ini file but hardly any of the setting I see in the MQ2 wiki syntax commands are listed. I /plugin mq2moveutils and mq2cast, and the melee ini file stays the same.

What do I need to do, to get the most out of melee? other than stick and attack,

if you use the camp setting does it walk or warp your toon back to camp? Been afraid to try since I was not sure.

thanks

Red cent for help :)

if you use the camp setting does it walk or warp your toon back to camp? Been afraid to try since I was not sure.

thanks

it runs your toon back to the camp. I use it with puller type macros. I.E. Run to the mob hit it and run bac to camp to kill it where my cleric is waiting to heal me

Question.... I want to get more out of using MQ2 I have been a very basic user, how does one get into the more advanced mq2melee settings. I have done the /melee save to create the ini file but hardly any of the setting I see in the MQ2 wiki syntax commands are listed. I /plugin mq2moveutils and mq2cast, and the melee ini file stays the same.

What do I need to do, to get the most out of melee? other than stick and attack

Type /melee list i think. that will give you all the commands for melee. All I normallly do is camp, stick and attack myself. But have tryed the some of the other comands. Does that help? :D

MQ2Melee Help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back