• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • EverQuest (live servers) were patched today and MacroQuest developers are putting in time for their own update. Please show them your appreciation. Per brainiac, ETA is 11pm EST

Too late to start playing? (1 Viewer)

TrstNadie

RedCents
had a 50 warrior like 6 years ago...lost that account info for good.

would have to start over fresh....is it too late? Man im reading over these posts and there are a lot of things i just dont understand (i.e tribute)...

whats the game like now? I quit EQ when SWG launched.

Not too late to start playing again. You can level your toon in no time flat or go the super quick route and just buy one. However, coming back from such a long hiatus, I would suggest you level your own to get refamiliarized.

As to the new content, it may be a little overwhelming at first, but you get the run of things while leveling up that toon. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Lots of things are dumbed down and explained very well in game now.

Join the zombie army.

It is never to late to start playing :) We just had a person come back after a 5 year break in playing and it rocking steady (with help from the guild ) but it is all good if you feel like on the tribunal server pm me and can get ya caught up to things in a fairly quick time. Sounds like a pitch to get ya in the guild i know but it is to offer you some in game help cause i know some people aint very helpful well if ya can looks me up

Last edited by a moderator:
You realize this is a cheating forum, yet you place your character name and server in your post. I personally don't think thats a very good idea and suggest you edit your post, but that is your call.

Too late to start playing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back