• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

July 12th Patch Notes (1 Viewer)

JoeSchmo

RedCents
July 12, 2007

- Fixed an issue with some casters having more hitpoints than intended after the last patch.
- NPCs should no longer be pushed through walls as easily.
- Fixed an issue that was causing problems with some NPC pathing.
- Players should now be receiving the same kind of push from NPC attacks as the did prior to our last patch.
- Players using custom UIs should no longer crash when clicking on an item link.
- Two handed weapons should no longer show up as unusable if you have a shield equipped.

Not that I expected them to say theyve added tracking or anything like that but I can't wait to see the results of the various tests some of you will run

JoeSchmo said:
July 12, 2007

- Fixed an issue with some casters having more hitpoints than intended after the last patch.
- NPCs should no longer be pushed through walls as easily.
- Fixed an issue that was causing problems with some NPC pathing.
- Players should now be receiving the same kind of push from NPC attacks as the did prior to our last patch.
- Players using custom UIs should no longer crash when clicking on an item link.
- Two handed weapons should no longer show up as unusable if you have a shield equipped.

This should read:

July 12, 2007

- We broke a lot of shit last patch, so we fixed what we felt would give players an unfair advantage.
- Left everything that has been busted for the past 8 years alone, why fix it if it's broke.

This should read:

July 12, 2007

- We broke a lot of shit last patch, so we fixed what we felt would give players an unfair advantage.
- Left everything that has been busted for the past 8 years alone, why fix it if it's broke.

and...

- Pet pathing is still fooked so dont expect Jabober to follow you cus the dumb ass will act like you yelled at him and pout. However if you spam the dog shit out of the follow me button your mentally handicapped pet will warp on top of you.
- Also if you cant zone your character into the game with a custom UI delete the character files and then re-enter and proceed to setup your UI all over again.

the fucking push they corrected is terrible my little lvl 8 bard was getting pushed all over the commonlands today.

July 12th Patch Notes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back