• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2Cursor - Question from the Simple (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acidon

RedCents
Hey guys,

I am returning to EQ after a few months or a year, or something. Which means I am also returning to MQ2.

Things have changed and I must admit that I am thoroughly confused. Where I used to write macros and such, now i'm a newbie without a clue.

Anyway, I was wondering if someone could explain to me a couple things. Explain them as if I am the simpleton that apparently am. :)

I see that MQ2Cursor has replaced some things, namely MQ2Feedme, which I could not get to work again.

Could someone please explain, in simple step-by-step style, how I can get this to work as MQ2Feedme did? I am missing something big, or little, but I can't get it to work.

Also, while you're at it, if you could explain some other great uses in detail I would really appreciate it. Yes I searched, No I guess I didn't discover the right terms because I am still at a loss.

Thanks in advance for any help provided!

AcidOnEQ

Hmm...well, I can tell you one thing that hasn't changed in the last year.

The "Guides" section is still for guides, while questions actually are supposed to go in the "Questions" section.

Not only that, but I have a link to the commands for MQ2Cursor in the thread for my compile. Click on that thread, search the page for MQ2Cursor, you'll find it.

MQ2Cursor - Question from the Simple
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back