• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Easy out (1 Viewer)

allpool

RedCents
I was farming 1 of the caverns this morning got all the way down to named killed it and thought god can't be bothered to fight my way back out and my gate was also on used up for another 20mins bah stuck here for 20mins i thought then it dawned on me get in between a rock and a wall so the loc looks right so it would seem i was stuck the typed in /stuck yes free escape to an alter without the hassle of dying or fighting way back out.

Yes its is exploiting thats why i said about using a loc between 2 things like a rock and wall so it looks like your actually stuck if you do it in an open space they will know its an abuse if they check it up via loc.

Each incident like this is logged. Excessive logs will cause temporary suspension :D I was suspended for 7 days about 3 weeks ago for this

hehe bah thats why i use the loc between 2 things so if they do check it with loc they can see you may have been stuck.

Yea the key would be wedge yourself between two things. I actually did get stuck 3 times th other night and used this everytime. If they check they will see that you actually may have been stuck.

Easy out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back