• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

what are redcents? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,433¢
I'm sure it's in here somewhere but I havn't been able to find just exactly what are redcents and benefit do they provide? I did something about only being able to give one per day. What are limits and suggested rules for use?
A link to the information woudl be a very acceptible answer, ;)

not entirely sure myself but I would Guess that if you get enough taken away you get banned. I got a bunch from one post and 2 taken away from another cus I was whining like a 12 year old school girl.

Seen Cade lately? He has -999999 redcents, redcents are just a way for people to recognize that you have done well or helped others. Red does not use them to determine who winds up on the polls.

He does however check the thread rating, 4 star threads = you probably going on the monthly poll.

Redcents should be used how you think they should be used. You have the ability to give a redcent per 24 hour period or take away a redcent per 24 hour period.

Ok started to do a question then did asearch and found this so will paste it real quick .... explanation of redcents ....

{Cade} Redcents are a way of keeping track of reputation, right now we don't do much with them, but in a couple months we're planning to start a store with them where you can buy time and other random things, we're talking about even being able to buy prizes with them. There are positive and negative redcents, obviously positive cents add to your total and negative cents subtract. We're also talking about being able to buy them with real money, $1 per or something like that. To give someone a cent, click on the at the bottom of their post. It will open another window where you choose if you want to give positive or negative and gives you a place to leave a comment. To check your redcents, click on the Profile button up top, if you have any there will be a list in the center of your screen. If there's a green box to the left of the name of your post in that list, that means it's positive, if it's red, negative. That about covers redcents.

what are redcents?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back