• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

mq2exchange & mq2exchangeitem (1 Viewer)

medusa

RedCents
Having issues with my clickies not switching in correctly. When I had both mq2exchange & mq2exchangeitem, they would function properly, I run zbot.

I understand mq2exchangeitem is not supported any longer. However, now unless the clicky is already equipped, or unless the bagged clicky has to be equipped in one slot they will work.

However clickies that can be clicked from inventory do not click unless I place them from the bag, into the inventory slot myself.

for instance these items do switch

Cloak of the Corrupted Curate
Girdle of Efficiency

and these do not

Sigil Earring Of Veracity
Fractured Werewolf Incisors
Ancient Werewolf Skull
Xxeric's Matted-Fur Mask
Vermilion Orb of Clairvoyance

The only exception to this that I have noticed is that if there is a bag eqipped in the lower right inventory slot it will switched the item needed however will not click since I am now holding a bag. If I unequip the bag in to a different inventory slot the item will not switch mq says I do not have the spell memorized.

mq2labels=mq2labels
mq2itemdisplay=mq2itemdisplay
mq2custombinds=mq2custombinds
mq2hud=mq2hud
mq2fps=mq2fps
mq2map=mq2map
mq2bzsrch=mq2bzsrch
mq2chatwnd=mq2chatwnd
mq2eqbugfix=mq2eqbugfix
mq2rez=mq2rez
mq2moveutils=mq2moveutils
mq2bandolier=mq2bandolier
mq2cast=mq2cast
mq2exchange=mq2exchange
mq2twist=mq2twist
mq2clickies=mq2clickies

Any suggestions on what I can do to fix this?

mq2exchange & mq2exchangeitem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back