• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Piggyzone wont zone me into the zone (1 Viewer)

sgresham

RedCents
I am trying, just for general principle, to zone into Qvic, and i cant do it, I have mq2piggyzone loaded, and it says after i /zone Qvic while standing in Kod`Taz, ...You do not meet the requirements for entering this zone. It was my assumtion, and from other people that i talked to before that use it and it works for them....that Piggyzone lets you zone into zones you arent flagged for, is this wrong? or am i doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated

do that from Natimbi, not KT by the way. it sends you to character select, log back in and you're way off the map in Qvic.

do /lockazone

do /warp succor

now, advanced warning, if you're going to be in a group or raid they will still get the warning for you not beign flagged, in about 8 minutes you will be succored as well.

Roguish said:
do that from Natimbi, not KT by the way. it sends you to character select, log back in and you're way off the map in Qvic.

do /lockazone

do /warp succor

now, advanced warning, if you're going to be in a group or raid they will still get the warning for you not beign flagged, in about 8 minutes you will be succored as well.

Just tried this and it didn't work for me either... just got the message that I don't meet the requirements..blah...blah

If you have MQ2AllZone loaded, you still get the warning, but when /lock is on it makes it physically impossible for you to zone until it is disabled, so the zone can try to boot you all it wants, but it won't do anything.

What they are saying is that they are unable to zone into qvic at all. When I /zone tacvi from natimbi, it zones me into kt first and from there i get the message you dont meet the requirements to enter this zone (qvic) and just get stuck in kt.

Yes im using the mq2allzone thats in the Redquest 5.2 compile, and this is still what is happening. I'm not sure that this allzone even works, it wont let me zone unflagged toons into PoP zones even, i crash to desktop when i try to enter an unflagged toon into either drunder or solro tower and come back still in potranq.

Piggyzone wont zone me into the zone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back