• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Need a Wii real bad? (1 Viewer)

Ok.... And i thought i was fanatic about Video games.

Ohhhh, and please send me a pm when the monthly contest is. My subsciption has expierd and i don't want to renew my sub with paypal until I see if i win any free time. And if i don't get any free time, then this is probably the last post i will write.

Did you even read the story she wasn't a fanatic of video games at all. That's a really sad story, all she was trying to do was make her kids happy and who would have though you could die from drinking water? It's not her fault, sucks for the kids though finding out your mom DIED to get you a video game system. Might be funny if it wasn't real.

Oups, sorry i didn't thought someone would get that angry at me :(. I didn't mean anything to her or her family. Now i feel really encouraged to come back :(. Now with a closer look on the article I saw how extremly wrong i was. Give me a -RC if you want for this, i think i deserved it.

Need a Wii real bad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back