• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Respawn window problem (1 Viewer)

smokinghot

RedCents
All I need to know is what the proper command is if I wanted to automaticly go back to my bind if the respawn window pops up, Any help would be appreciated and this is what I have

Rich (BB code):
/if (${Window[RespawnWnd].Open}) {
      /notify RespawnWnd RW_selectButton leftmouseup
      /return
   }

Im not getting any errors when I run the mac but its not hitting the button either

I know it's an old post but the problem is you need to select an option before hitting the respawn button. Try:

Rich (BB code):
/alias /lobby /if (${Window[RespawnWnd].Open}) { /multiline ; /echo Respawning to Bind ; /notify RespawnWnd RW_OptionsList listselect 2 ; /notify RespawnWnd RW_SelectButton leftmouseup }

I know it's an old post but the problem is you need to select an option before hitting the respawn button. Try:

Rich (BB code):
/alias /lobby /if (${Window[RespawnWnd].Open}) { /multiline ; /echo Respawning to Bind ; /notify RespawnWnd RW_OptionsList listselect 2 ; /notify RespawnWnd RW_SelectButton leftmouseup }

I was looking for the answer and so when I found it decided to share it here :)

LOL technically both these are CORRECT! Back in 2007, this WAS the way to respawn as there was NOT an options window like today. Today, you answer is correct because there is options. Please guys don't bump 10+ year old posts, I can go for days on how things USED to work and don't now. 2007 had some of the worst or best exploits in history, No delay, Zonecrash, and a variety of zoning/warping hacks.

Respawn window problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back