• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Any all/all damage clickies? (1 Viewer)

pwaggs

RedCents
I'm looking for a damaging clickie I can use in my powerleveling macros. I know casters can all use some type of ceramic band, but I can't come up with something I can use for my tanks. The more generic the better since I'd like to be able to hand out 1 simple bag of gear to friends with the macro and they're set.

Any suggestions?

-SimpleMynd

throw stone for warriors...

can also shroud to a warrior shroud and they will get throw stone as an aa ability...

it will hit anything just about for 1 pt of damage, has enough range to be safe also.

Do a search for posts by hardone's , hitallmobs.mac =)

The drawback to using ThrowStone is that there's a 15s repop time on it. Pull a train of level 40ish mobs and they die fast on a 100+ pt damage shield.

The method I use now is to shroud into a melee class (Rogues work well since they dual wield and can sneak/hide anyplace I need to PL them.) and just have a macro that hits the mob once then moves to the next one in the area. It stops attacking once everything has been tagged once. It works well, but it drives me crazy that I can't see what level I am! I'd much rather just target each mob and clickie it in my native form so I can track my level and move on when I need to.

The only thing available I can really use (that I can think of) that's generic is no drop from Velks. Ball of Velium I'd hate to have to farm stuff every time some twink wants to be powerleveled (and it has a 7 second cast time so it's a little long as well.) The other option would be to set them up to multiquest some Ice Forged Shackels that only have a 3 sec cast time and cover most melee classes. But once again I'm not thrilled about questing for every twink that comes along.

Anything else around that's similar to these 2 things?

-SimpleMynd

It helps alot if the PLee has a PB AE. Targeted AE's work well with 4 or less mobs, but PB AE hits everything. Only downside with PB AE is most are fairly short range.

You could try the holgresh Mojo sticks off the holgresh in WL. The items themselves arn't all/all but you can clicky them from inventory. They only have 5 charges are NON Lore and some of them have PBAoE effects.

Gondola said:
Drakkin breath weapon. Free at level 5 with a little running around. Cone-shaped AE DoT, like dragon breath weapon.

Does that have a recast timer? I thought I read 5 minutes for drakkin breath weapon, but that may be higher level ones.

I thought the point of your question was that you wanted to be able to hit a lot of mobs singly with a clicky. With the drakkin breath weapon, you gather all the mobs up in front of you and activate it once, hopefully hitting all of them. Might be quicker than trying to click each and every mob.

Roll a bard with every group or toon you're trying to PL. If you need to create a new, F2P account to accomplish this, do it. Get the bard a merc (if necessary) and run around killing shit until level 2. At level 2, go buy your first ae damage song. You're now ready to PL the hell out of stuff.

Pull a train on your PL'er, when you have enough agro and all the mobs grouped up have the bard start singing the PB AE damage song.

When enough mobs are hit, turn up the DS on the PL'ee, spam /sit, and bask in the experience.

I've done PL'ing using most of the modern ways, and using a bard is by far the quickest and easiest. The Throw Stone ability was my go-to for a long time, but it just took forever to hit all the mobs, and shrouding isn't great because there was word a while back that they were limiting how much experience you could earn while shrouded. You'd have to go back and unshroud periodically.

Use a bard.

Any all/all damage clickies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back