• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2Cast (1 Viewer)

swag

RedCents
Hello

Can someone give me a quick high level overview of how to use this plugin?

I have a shammy and all I want him to do is assist the puller and slow the mob. My question is how do you configure MQ2cast to do this? and how does the shammy acquire the target to slow? The instructions on Mq2 are not that clear to me and I need someone to point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

HTML:
MQ2Cast - This is a plugin form of Spell_Routines.inc, and far, far superior. It can, among other things, memorize and cast spells, recast them, and, with the use of MQ2CastTimer, moniter the estimated duration on longterm spells like DoTs, Buffs, etc. The plugin can also deal with events, similar to MQ2Events.

SYNTAX FOR MQ2CAST

Ah. for your quick high level overview...read the WIKI entry.

For what you're asking, it's a simple solution. MQ2Cast will not assist people. You would have to make a macro to assist a person, then once you had the target, enter the correct command. The command would be written like this:

/casting "Trushar's Slow of Uberleetness" gem#

MQ2Cast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back