• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

New players coming to FV server the first time (1 Viewer)

rawwar

RedCents
20¢
Ok this is a lil tip I have learned about FV .... they don't talk friggen common tongue ..... what a bitch that has been .... most talk in elvish so get someone to spam you to 100 in elvish as soon as you can.... it is like turning a light on....

2nd this sever is a one toon show for most they do not have alts so most are 75 or new ... keep this in mind cause it will determine how they treat you sometimes.....

3rd Do not be afraid to ask for help you will need it in the beginning if your like me who bailed from a server where you have a couple hundered K in pp to play with .... start farming and ask around ... it is allowed to ask for buffs (soon as you learn elvish) and small donations are often canceled cause they realize you don't have anything...

4th when you log in do /join rg22 and say hi.... I know Z always says hi when he is there and I try to answer when my stuff isn't mixed with fight spam .... forgot how to autojoin so the channel shifts...... but be active ....

5th it is said that about 90% of stuff here that is no-drop elsewhere is droppable here (even epic items) so it can make things easier - back side of that is in Bazaar couldn't find much for a new toon under 70K

ok my words of wizdom for the day ... play nice and watch out for my corpses they are friggen everyplace ......

I can teach people elvish and dragon if you aren't a drakkin. Some of us do have gear for the brand new players, I can look and scrounge some stuff up to help you out a little, if I see you on (and then I can invite you- still only 7 of us!). Autojoin is
Rich (BB code):
/autojoin channel:password, otherchannel:password
etc (for more than one channel).

Im thinking about actually quitting EQ for good. If I do, I'll strip my character of his gear, sell it all, give all my plat to guild. Theres about 700k worth of stuff(if not more) so someone could get lucky.

WoW has snagged me =/

New players coming to FV server the first time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back