• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Set of rules - add your thoughts here (1 Viewer)

I like the idea of a relaxed environment... where we can group together and use a macro to level up as a group, but have at least one member not afk so he can answer any tells that are received in-game. Active hacks, I don't know so much about so I can't really say what should and shouldn't be used... I use mq2 mainly for the map features, I also use the warp/zone/gate ability sparingly, but I've only ever used an afk macro once and that was overnight to grab a crapload of acorns :) ... I know I wouldn't like to attract too much attention to myself and the guild by acting like a dick and ghostkilling mobs (unless I was the only one in the zone (; ).

These are just a few thoughts to help Dark start the thread.

I think all members /anon at all times would help keep guild activities quiet, might also request, but not require, members to be logged onto an aim or other messenger so guildies may leave messages, i guess in game email could work as well but i dono how safe that would be, i wouldnt put it past sony to read messages of red flaged players.

Thats kinda why i started a vent server... We can chat live (mic), leave a small msg like (afk), and there is writen chat that can be used. I set up two rooms for group chat, one for the ass hats,and the Z's room so i don't have to yell through the house when the wifey is freakin letting me die.

Set of rules - add your thoughts here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back