• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

where would you start in making this? (1 Viewer)

Alfer

RedCents
Hey guys,

This is pretty OT I guess. I don't know where else to look.

There is a program that works with an automated dialer. It connects to the dialer and gets patched in to phone calls and displays information about the account it is connected to for a rep from our company to view.

Here is the problem, this same program can be used (by privledged users) to monitor other users, and likewise provides the ability to pipe the conversation to a privldeged user.

I have a copy of the executable, and I would like someone to work with me to create an application that notifys the user that they are being monitored. I am sure there has to be a way to do this. The software is very old, we're talking 1996ish.

There could be some money to be made for helpful people.

Sounds like he works for some kind of telemarketing company and wants to know when hes being listend to.

I work for the loan servicing department of a bank. I talk with people about their loans. There is a lot of crap that we have to do that is redundant and I get monitored maybe once or twice a month. If I happen to skip verification of stuff like the VIN, their work number, mileage on the vehicle, etc, I get written up and lose money.

I'd like to be able to know when I'm being monitored so I don't lose money from Quality Assurance bonus.

where would you start in making this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back