• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Mob levels on Map (1 Viewer)

VMak

RedCents
A while ago someone had a very kewl map plugin that showed the mobs level by the mobs name on the map. Can't remeber who's compile I used but haven't seen it in a while. Checked the forums and can't find it any where. Anyone have a link on where to find this plug-in. Any help would be awsome. Thanks.

you sure it wasn't their % HP above there name?

that was a do crack that gave every one the LAA for mobHP

or i could be wrong.. and just missed the one your thinking of

8-)

ARMY

MQ2Map is part of the standard MQ2 distribution so should be in any compiles you find here. My favorite is to use these two commands:

/mapnames normal %l %c
/mapnames target %l %c

These display every spawn with their level and 3-letter class. Add %N to the end if you still want to see names, but I find that to be too crowded. And yes, 'target" is for spawns currently targeted so you can set the names string different for current target.

There is more info on customizing the MQ2Map features here. Look under 'm' commands.

Mob levels on Map

Users who are viewing this thread

Back