• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

XP bug (1 Viewer)

Vegeeter

RedCents
11¢
I was tooling around with some of my characters the other day and decided I needed regular xp as well as aa. So my bard kills a few at 100% AA then goes to 50/50. After a few kills I realize I am getting roughly .606% reg and 8-9%AA at level 67 in vxed. So I play with it quite a lot and see that I was getting 8-9% AA at 100% AA. I tested this with 50/50 and 100 alot and came to the conclusion that if you zone and stay at 50/50 you really get an even split on xp. However if you go 100% for a kill then 50/50 you seem to get 100% xp for both regular and AA. Hope someone can test this out maybe more scientifically then I can and see if thats true or now.

Run down: get to zone...kill 1 at 100% AA xp...then swap to 50/50 (if you zone you have to restart at 100%)

Veggie

Seems possible, but I have gone from 100 to 50/50 and my xp did change over. but maybe just maybe this works :p

I still get it to work but its spotty. I would get 9%aa a kill at 100% then swap to 50/50 and get 9%aa and .6% regular...It gave me that xp for 6 kills then was back to 4.5% and .3% It seems if you click your % bar changer fast enough it flashes back and forth as you click. When you get it to 50% its flashing 60% 50% 60% etc. At least on my machine it does. Thats when i get the bug to work.

Veggie

XP bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back