• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Lua - Knightlinc (Write.lua and other utilities) (1 Viewer) 20230608

Knightly

RedCents
18,803¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Knightly submitted a new resource:

Write.lua - Simple logging library

This is a small logging library to make outputting different levels of messages in your Lua scripts easier. I'd suggest dropping this in the Lua\lib directory as a standard, but you can use it from anywhere.

It includes the ability to prefix messages with anything you want (like your script name) and output levels for Debug, Error, Warning, Info that can be toggled (and only show when you're at or above that logging level).

Usage:
local Write = require('lib/Write')

Write.prefix =...

Read more about this resource...

Been meaning to update this resource for a while, I changed the link to go directly to the file on gitlab which will always have the latest version.

Been meaning to update this resource for a while, I changed the link to go directly to the file on gitlab which will always have the latest version.
Are you ok if we auto-update the file from git? RG Launcher doesn't support external links.

Lua - Knightlinc (Write.lua and other utilities)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back