• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Would you like to know who is Level 2?

Should there be a "sign" of some sort to show Level 2 from Level 1 users?

• Yup

Votes: 43 69.4%
  • Nope

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • I have no opinion but a feel an urge to vote

Votes: 13 21.0%

• Total voters

Redbot

Administrator!
Staff member
RedCents
34,651¢
Some members have asked for a way to differentiate Level 2 users from Level 1 users. Is this something you folks would like? Do you see a use, for good or ill? Let me know!

riot

RedCents
195¢
It'd be great to know so we stop referring level 1 members to level 2 forums if they have a question about something. No point in linking to a forum post that they cant even view.

Plus it'd help A LOT in the Bazaar, I think, in cutting down on scammers and letting folks know who are actually members as opposed to just trolls.

Which brings me to my next suggestion...change bazaar to level 2 only or make it so only people with X amount of posts can make a thread.

Redbot

Administrator!
Staff member
RedCents
34,651¢
Which brings me to my next suggestion...change bazaar to level 2 only or make it so only people with X amount of posts can make a thread.
Something similar exists, I'm just not allowed to talk about it :)

Razkle

Single-handedly keeping Daybreak in business
Staff member
RedCents
1,243¢
It'd be great to know so we stop referring level 1 members to level 2 forums if they have a question about something. No point in linking to a forum post that they cant even view.

Plus it'd help A LOT in the Bazaar, I think, in cutting down on scammers and letting folks know who are actually members as opposed to just trolls.

OMG yes please, protect our bazaar! I think anything that lets us know level 1 vs level 2 would be nice, I want to encourage people to join level 2 as it really is worth it!

RedCents
49¢
I agree telling a difference would be great! One reason is you can see who is more trustworthy and take this site serious. Yes some scum will seep threw the cracks but it will be easier to know the person your working with takes it serious as well. Plus level 2 is I agree with Razkle on that. One month and I am hooked will have to send another krono to keep sub going.

RedCents
569¢
I'd love to see those who are Level 3... :p

Redbot

Administrator!
Staff member
RedCents
34,651¢
Done, what do you think of the little plat icons?

Razkle

Staff member
RedCents
1,243¢
Love it! simple and elegant! Way better then the penis icon I sent you for level 2s

Hihi

RedCents
1,806¢
RedBot needs to donate for his level 2 subscription.

Really though, looks good.

RedCents
49¢
I love it! I also love the fact the site admin talk to community lot of other gaming sites like this for other games do not.

underdog

RedCents
I think lvl2 for bazaar is awesome , that will cut back dramaticly on the scams and trusting ppl who you buy from , seeing a lot of noobie members selling stuff makes me nervous to buy from , I rather buy from someone who I can see been with RG , puts something to loose in their laps if you know what I mean if they scam .

tms

RedCents
1,400¢
Personally i dont care. But i think i am a bit different on that anyway. I dont need fancy avatars, or any special other things. It only distracts me from the important stuff (the written text ;P).

btw. Even if you activate "Do not use an Avatar" - you still have one. That makes me sad ;)

Maskoi

So old and salty he grew scales
Staff member
RedCents
64,533¢
Personally i dont care. But i think i am a bit different on that anyway. I dont need fancy avatars, or any special other things. It only distracts me from the important stuff (the written text ;P).

btw. Even if you activate "Do not use an Avatar" - you still have one. That makes me sad ;)
Did someone say fancy avatars?

Razkle

Staff member
RedCents
1,243¢
note to self, don't spend any more redcents on TMS's avatars.... got it...

Redbot

Administrator!
Staff member
RedCents
34,651¢
I found him one that he'll like. :)
I believe this is the first time "buy someone an avatar" has been used as an act of compassion rather than trolling

hihi buys tms a 1x1 pixel so it looks like no avatar

Razkle

Staff member
RedCents
1,243¢
Hihi is my "hero of the week!"

RedCents
15¢
i think it would be a great idea to to see who is level 1,2 or 3.

Redbot

Administrator!
Staff member
RedCents
34,651¢
The plat icon next to someone's name indicates that they're a current subscriber/contributor of some sort. It could mean they're a $3 bazaar member, it could mean they're level 2.

I can make it more specific, but it would mean re-doing the entire permission setup.

nyghteyes

What is a macro??
RedCents
1,421¢
I've only bought one because I thought THG would like it but I misread that and came off as a troll =p

Rb I like the plat icon, its not a nice ruby crown but it'l do :)

RedCents
135¢
The plat icon next to someone's name indicates that they're a current subscriber/contributor of some sort. It could mean they're a $3 bazaar member, it could mean they're level 2.

I can make it more specific, but it would mean re-doing the entire permission setup.
Bazaar members could have a silver coin, and level 2 could be a gold coin. This is simple yet will make the point.

underdog

RedCents
ISNT THERE ALREADY AT THE BOTTOM OF THESE POSTS ?? COLOR CODED

Meistro

RedCents
284¢
<<<Puts on Radiation Suit>>>.....Gives Wannabehacker a hug.......Removes and burns Radiation Suit.....