• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Window Info Exchange (1 Viewer)

RedCents
100¢
The MQ2 window commandeers output from /loc and /whotarget. Is there a way to send those back to regular chat? I don't need to unload the whole thing, just those two commands. If not, I will deal with it. Since I am not very techy, I just keep that window closed all the time, since my screen space is limited..

Solution
The MQ2 window commandeers output from /loc and /whotarget. Is there a way to send those back to regular chat? I don't need to unload the whole thing, just those two commands. If not, I will deal with it. Since I am not very techy, I just keep that window closed all the time, since my screen space is limited..
you can use mq2chat if you want mq2 stuff to go into regular chat windows

/plugin mq2chat

you can use mq2chatwnd to have the independent window or just unload it if you don't want it /plugin mq2chatwnd unload

Other thread about the two > here <
you can use mq2chat if you want mq2 stuff to go into regular chat windows

/plugin mq2chat

you can use mq2chatwnd to have the independent window or just unload it if you don't want it /plugin mq2chatwnd unload

Other thread about the two > here <

Solution
Question - Window Info Exchange

Users who are viewing this thread

Back