• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Which class do you PL'ers use? (1 Viewer)

Zatox

RedCents
775¢
Hi,

I was thinking of PL'ing my alts as quickly as possible, which class would you guys recommend?

My plan was to pull a zone and just destroy them at once, could bards do something like this?

Thanks for any info.

You can use SK out of group using their hate spells and a damage shield and ae the mobs with group of alts being pl'ed. I use my bst as he is the highest level toon I have atm, and pull every thing in sight and kill with pet assisting me.

Thanks for all the replies.

I am starting from level 1.. doing it old school just to kill some time. I have rolled a bard for future PL's, using the druid to PL bard etc.

What macros would you guys recommend I use to get things rolling? I am fairly new to the whole MQ2 thing, have used it 5 years ago so a bit rusty in that field.

Currently my only Heroic Left is on the SK account so i was dumbfounded when thinking of lvling him. May have to have some one else plvl him but id hate to do that. was thinking maybe ill just put him through hell and keep him gear and go places at least 5 or so ish higher than him till i can eok at least.

So you could probably downgrade to like lvl 95 or 100 content and have another DPS/healer be the "tank." With two healers, you might even be able to push higher level stuff.

Would really depend on what other toons you have. Do you have a Bst or Mage? They can pet tank even 110 content. An Enchanter pet can do it in a pinch.

Brd, Cleric can do decent tanking in lower content as their AC gets above mobs attack rating. Enchanter can tank well if you have your runes set to refresh in combat.

Question - Which class do you PL'ers use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back