• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Where to PL from 90-110 (1 Viewer)

RedCents
378¢
Just curious, Ive been going to FM to pl my character thats in its 90's with two other 110's (beastlord and paladin) and mercs. I am wondering where else I could go?

I recently did my beastlord 85-110, I had a full group of 110's but you could do this with your bst and pal+ cleric mercs.

I went to the static zone of GMM and killed stuff until my beastlord was 95, then I did the gmm instance until he was 110 (kill everything don't loot chest and do it again)

Otherwise sathirs tomb, same thing is probably faster or you have a paladin it might be faster to do HOS. In HOS you could maybe drop the mercs (dps mercs don't do enough dps to warrant their spot in a group. A 110 paladin can tank and do the group healing in HOS (or FM for that matter) I would just invite randoms that are lfg instead of using a dps merc, if your beastlord is doing well, I think a dps merc is probably taking more exp than he's adding to your group in damage.

Good post, same , actually trying differents locations.
TBL with an heroic char isn t good, AE or DD one shot him.
So decided to try to get him some gear in CoTF, doing HA, but well for that you need lvl 95 at least if he is in group with 110.
EoK xp seems OK.
Atm i am trying tome xp in TBM so i can get him some gear at lvl 100 for T2 or before with currencies.

But for that in almost all the case you need to get him 95 asap so you can do the missions ha etc.

TBM missions can be done with level 75+ so can be good to fill the 80-95 gap.

Can do some of the missions from there and also gain remnant of tranquilities for type 5 augs at the same time. Currently the best non-prestige type 5 augs that aren't lore are still the ones off of the TBM vendor so if you don't intend to keep the alt you are leveling all-access would potentially save you some time/plat down the road too.

I recently did my beastlord 85-110, I had a full group of 110's but you could do this with your bst and pal+ cleric mercs.

I went to the static zone of GMM and killed stuff until my beastlord was 95, then I did the gmm instance until he was 110 (kill everything don't loot chest and do it again)

Otherwise sathirs tomb, same thing is probably faster or you have a paladin it might be faster to do HOS. In HOS you could maybe drop the mercs (dps mercs don't do enough dps to warrant their spot in a group. A 110 paladin can tank and do the group healing in HOS (or FM for that matter) I would just invite randoms that are lfg instead of using a dps merc, if your beastlord is doing well, I think a dps merc is probably taking more exp than he's adding to your group in damage.
What is HOS? Was guessing Howling Stones, but not positive.

I found that if you go to Overthere in the RoS expansion then head to down into the valley where all the roaming scorpions are and set up camp near the middle Rigelon the Watcher spawn (there are three... do the one in the center). From there just pull scorpions at your own pace. The exp is pretty good, multi pulls are a breeze... almost zero traffic as I never had a someone come past me.

https://ros.eqresource.com/rigelonthewatcher.php

I would avoid setting up camps inside the little chambers as MQ2NAv sometimes gets hung up on a corner.

Drops are nice for vendor selling and /barter as well as the spell vendor not far away.

I found that if you go to Overthere in the RoS expansion then head to down into the valley where all the roaming scorpions are and set up camp near the middle Rigelon the Watcher spawn (there are three... do the one in the center). From there just pull scorpions at your own pace. The exp is pretty good, multi pulls are a breeze... almost zero traffic as I never had a someone come past me.

https://ros.eqresource.com/rigelonthewatcher.php

I would avoid setting up camps inside the little chambers as MQ2NAv sometimes gets hung up on a corner.

Drops are nice for vendor selling and /barter as well as the spell vendor not far away.

RoS isn't FTP but not "current" so that's probably why it has less traffic. I'd be interested in more grinding spots there as I'm bored of EoK (and it gets crowded).

I took a different route. I brought my 90's to Valley of Lunanyn and swarm pulled the southern camp and the cave (Reega's) while moderately AFK'ed. I would also pull the oustide of the cave system. I'd alternatively use Arthicrex in Underfood it camped. Same thign i'd mass pull and AFK netflix. Took like an hour each level 90-95. But more my play style. At 95 moved to GMM instance.

I took a different route. I brought my 90's to Valley of Lunanyn and swarm pulled the southern camp and the cave (Reega's) while moderately AFK'ed. I would also pull the oustide of the cave system. I'd alternatively use Arthicrex in Underfood it camped. Same thign i'd mass pull and AFK netflix. Took like an hour each level 90-95. But more my play style. At 95 moved to GMM instance.
I've done the lower valley as well but I park next to the ghost peeps. From there you can pull them and the southern camp. Swarm pulling rats is decent exp as well. GMM is great for 95 plus. If you can handle the static zone go earlier.

Summoned pets don't take any exp from you unless the pet owner does not do any dmg. A summoned pet could do 99.99999999% of the dmg, but if the owner does even 1 point of damage, the owner gets 100% of the exp.

To reiterate, pets no longer "eat" exp, unless the owner does 0 dmg to the target.

Question - Where to PL from 90-110

Users who are viewing this thread

Back