• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Where to find what chars you have on different accounts. (1 Viewer)

Reece931

RedCents
50¢
Is there any way to see what chars you have per account? I haven't played in a while and was wanting to play on the Mischief server but forgot which accounts and chars I had there. And would hate to spend the $15 per account to find out what chars I have per account. I remember used to Magelo would show chars per account but don't think that's a thing anymore. Anyone have a solution?. I can search ini's for chars name and server but doesn't show me per account.

Solution
Is there any way to see what chars you have per account? I haven't played in a while and was wanting to play on the Mischief server but forgot which accounts and chars I had there. And would hate to spend the $15 per account to find out what chars I have per account. I remember used to Magelo would show chars per account but don't think that's a thing anymore. Anyone have a solution?. I can search ini's for chars name and server but doesn't show me per account.
the only thing you can do it check in yourEverQuest folder where you have accountname_characters.ini and they'll have the characters that your install knows you have on those accounts
the only thing you can do it check in yourEverQuest folder where you have accountname_characters.ini and they'll have the characters that your install knows you have on those accounts

Solution
Assuming you know each of your account names and passwords then log into account management you can look up your account history for the last 2 years. That will show if you paid for that account. And that in turn would tell you if it was a TLP as they are pay only.

If its been longer than 2 years I would try a petition saying you forgot account name. Pretty sure they tell you which server it is on.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Question - Where to find what chars you have on different accounts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back